Why it's not worth training friends...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RangeTrader, Jun 8, 2012.

1. "Too close" and "too precision" compared to what?

Any scientific analysis needs a control group. Where's yours that you would make such statements?

#11     Jun 8, 2012
  2. you can fit about 5,000 bushels of corn in a train car, and about 40,000 lbs of live cattle in a cattle car.

#12     Jun 8, 2012
  3. nowadays, they ship about $60,000 worth of S&P depository receipts in litlle itty bitty cars. (they're so small they make a Volkswagon look like a limo.)

Sometimes when they pull up to the CME to deliver, seven clowns get out first before you finally get the stock.

#13     Jun 8, 2012
  4. what is ToS chats? where is the link?

#14     Jun 8, 2012
  5. Great thread.

I watch spy. There are always 20-30k blocks on each side. At market extremes not much Trading occurs at exact lows ect. I agree with the point. usually levels break and the market will fly if a level breaks.

Prices stay true if you know what your looking at

#15     Jun 8, 2012
  6. OK guys, do yourselves a favor and log into the CME website. I think it's actually www.cme.com - check the free training.

Then, if you're serious about trading...futures or equities, then go to www.tradersaudio.com and listen to my good friend, Ben Lichtenstein.

As some of you may know, my brother and I have done pretty well in the trading world, and we cannot trade without listening to Ben every darn second of the day....test for a few months, you'll see what I'm talking about. I rarely, if ever, endorse a product or service, but this is a MUST for all traders.

Don

#16     Jun 8, 2012
  7. Traders audio is fun to listen to sometimes...

Great show! It can help people get themselves in sync with the market... It's better than music! LoL...

I think Ben nearly lost his voice during the flash crash... Hahaha

#17     Jun 9, 2012
  8. The reason the market cracks hard when a major range breaks is you got a lot of professionals, funds, and etc following strict risk off rules... If the market range breaks against them they get the hell out...

#18     Jun 9, 2012
  9. Just look at the chart...

Each bottom is exactly proportional to the last without any headfakes on the 5 range for long periods of time lately...

The market is sometimes totally devoid of any randomness in the least sometimes...

That is why I prefer trading during rallies... They pattern so predictably compared to bear markets...

This isn't even the half of it though... There are more important things.

#19     Jun 9, 2012
  10. Subtle vague secrets post.

Also, I look at every chart you post, but I don't understand what I'm looking at.

#20     Jun 9, 2012