Why isn't Trump investigating Epstein's suspicious 'suicide'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

He has time to rant about everything else but won't do one thing he has the power to do. Wonder why.

[​IMG]

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

-Donald Trump --- New York magazine -- 2002.

3. destriero

destriero

Trump green-lit that "suicide" for sure.

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

5. destriero

destriero

"Donald Trump is a murderer" signed off on the hit with a gold Sharpie.

6. Isn’t there evidence that shows proven philanderer Bill Clinton was a frequent traveller on the Lolita Express to Epstein’s Island? From what I’ve heard, a lot of “fun” took place on on the plane itself.

At this point, like with what happened to the two prostitutes who had dirt on a massive number of DC politicians and also committed “Suicide”, what happened to the evidence?

If Trump was involved with sex with a minor, he should cut a deal with Barr and go after all the other DC politician sex offenders, including Democrats and Republicans. After all, Trump knows whether he had sex with Epstein’s “Friends” or not. Trump knows evidence of such will be released by the Democratic prosecutors at the perfect time as well. For that matter, Bill Clinton should be cut a deal for his testimony. I’m sure he would fear for his life as Epstein’s death shows they can get to you wherever you are. The question is, could Bill be convinced to be a hero for the “Greater good”? Back to reality, it is disingenuous of you to try to make a political point where the New York Democratic prosecutors holding the video evidence of politicians having sex with minors are not going to release anything that will hurt their party. Selective releasing of evidence would ultimately result in obstruction charges against these New York Prosecutors if Trump or another Republican were to still have Presidential power.

The next question is why did a CIA operative, Epstein, felt compelled to “Recruit” underage runaways, “Introduce” them to politicians, and video tape their “Interaction” with them? Was this an effort by a small entity to gain effective political control of the US Government through blackmail? Since this was a CIA operation, does it not imply that CIA’s leadership was involved? What prominent CIA director who had well established political interests could it have been?

Does not the death rate of Bill Clinton’s political opponents far exceeds normal statistical expectations? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t see Bill Clinton as a murderer. Political murders in the US are committed either by those who have strong interests US politics and who are also connected to the intelligence community, law enforcement, or the military in some way. Is it not possible the same entity that authorized the Epstein operation is also involved in political murders in the US that may include John Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr? That may include several prominent, very Liberal, but incorruptible, Senators in plane crashes while running for reelection?

Know who your friends are. Trump, for all his issues is a friend. The entity who is attempting to gain complete control over the US Political system and media is not.

So yes, let’s fast track the Epstein investigation and expose the deep state. Together.

smallfil likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

No

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Trump can't even keep a suicide risk suspect alive under his DOJ's custody who could allegedly sink his enemies and he expects to get away with extortion...tsk..tsk.

9. You are a party pooper, my friend!

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

:):):)

#10     Nov 10, 2019