Why is X-Trader's MD trader displayed on CME floor?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CoralReef, Feb 8, 2009.

1. When I see the CME floor on TV I notice X-Trader software on the screens that are displayed throughout the floor.

I assume this software is the industry standard.

Why?

2. its the best

bottom line

3. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

TT's X_TRADER is hands down the Rolls Royce of trading engines.

4. Is this because of their static dome or is it better from an execution standpoint?

Is X-trader at every firm all the same? If I was using MD trader at Velocity or MF Global would it be exactly the same execution wise?

5. Watch the X-Trader online video tour link at this website. It'll answer most of your questions: http://www.codexcommodities.com/2_TT_X-Trader_Platform_1.html

6. "all for a flat $675 per month for products at any one futures exchange, and each additional exchange is $250 per month with a max cap at $1450 per month to trade all exchanges."

wow, what a great deal. only $675 per month for a single futures exchange and $250 for each additional exchange AND I get the X-trader platform for free??? please sign me up for two accounts.:eek:

7. Dale Box

brocklanders,

We offer -

X_TRADER FREE - We pay the entire license cost ($625.00 per month). This is the real X_TRADER, not a lite version. You have access to ALL offered exchanges...just one exchange per login. If you trade products from multiple exchanges you'd need to create a workspace for each and login/out when needed.

X_TRADER Subscription - $500.00 per month (we rebate you $125.00 per month)

Two exchange - $750.00 per month

Three exchange - $875.00 per month

X_TRADER Pro - $1275.00 per month

Best regards,

8. Dale Box

CoralReef,

I wouldn't say X_TRADER performance would be the same at every firm due to the many configuration options of a TT environment, the connection options they offer you, and your method of connection to them.

Best regards,