Why is W...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jul 31, 2003.

1. ...such a retard???

when that guy speaks on TV i just cannot believe what he sounds like. he sounds like some 15 year old giving a social studies presentation totally unprepared and off the cuff...

yes, watching the daily show just reminded me of this, but he sounds dumber every time he gets up there. it really blew my mind yesterday when i saw him on C SPAN...and pretty much always on C-SPAN his speech is followed by Blair, and Blair just sounds so eloquent and witty, and very quick on his feet...

can't he get someone to speak for him??

2. MRWSM

MRWSM

Blair is a smooth dude, but when you compare GW to most other leaders of the world he looks really good. Just look at that big weirdo Chretien north of us. LOL How about Sharon? etc etc......LOL I can go all day listing them all.

GW might not be the best speaker in the world but he puts his heart into it which matters the most. For example his speech right after 9/11 was awesome.

3. Gee ... give me a break... How living in the US can you have any idea about the world leaders? When was it last time that you saw any of them on the US TV? And I don't mean Sharon, Chretien or Blair... and now go ahead and list them... I bet you are already done! :D

4. sure, nothing says you care like a string of mixed metaphors and catch phrases separated by 15 seconds of confusion.

5. Bush puts a human face on politics... unfortunately it is all too often the human face of a kindergarten kid just starting out with basic vocabulary... Dan Quayle looks positively intellectual relative to Bush...

6. msfe

msfe

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." —George W. Bush, Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

"I'm the master of low expectations." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

Bushisms - Adventures in George W. Bushspeak - http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

7. Here's a better question: How big will the landslide be when he re-elected? :)

8. MRWSM

MRWSM

How about these weirdo's, I see them on TV all the time. They make Bush look awesome.

Putin, Vladimir, Russia
    Schroeder, Gerhard, Germany
    Chirac, Jacques, France
    Berlusconi, Silvio, Italy
    Hu, Jintao, China
    Castro Fidel, Cuba
    Kim, Chong-il, North Korea
    Abdallah, Jordan

Then also I like Bush because he is down to earth in his jeans and hat. I don't know about you folks, but I prefer this to your every day phony politician like Gore.

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

You have obviously never listened to any of his speeches....As much as I hate to say this, he makes Bush look like a retard......And believe me I hate the Mother Fucker.....peace

10. #10     Aug 1, 2003