Why is trading so difficult?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by padutrader, May 7, 2018.

1. tomorton

tomorton

Its a very good forum. I hope you will stop trading the real account until you have a rational simple strategy which you can then demo and improve and demo and improve until it goes like clockwork.

#41     May 8, 2018
    padutrader likes this.
  2. schweiz

schweiz

So scientists who try to develop new products (medicines, composite materials, chemical structures...) are not scientists but artists?
    At least till they found the wanted formula. Because no programmer can simply code algorithms to perform the analysis and make tons of money till the formula to be programmed is created.

And when they have found the formula that can be programmed they change their status from "ARTIST" into "SCIENTIST" ????
    :wtf:

#42     May 8, 2018
    jl1575 and padutrader like this.
  3. themickey

themickey

".. i do not want to trade longer term because i need the excitement and occupation on a daily basis..."
    Well for starters, these are the wrong reasons to lay a good foundation for trading.
    Your first priorities should be: Be very focused. Slow down. Protect your capital.
    The last bit is very hard to accomplish if you do not have a winning system, however let's assume due to your sim trading you have a winning system. Place your small trade, know prior how you will behave if the trade goes your way or goes against you and execute your exit.

#43     May 8, 2018
  4. jinxu

jinxu

If you're not profitable. Then why do you call yourself a trader God?

#44     May 8, 2018
    Pekelo likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Because head is in cloud.

#45     May 8, 2018
    tomorton likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

TraderDOG on the otherhand, has feet firmly on ground, with a nose to sniff out bargains.
    That's why I thought he'd made a typo, thought traderDOG suited him better. :)
    (Not)

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    #46     May 8, 2018
  7. padutrader

padutrader

i am profitable now......but if i say so you will want proof.....but are you not making too much of a screen name

#47     May 8, 2018
  8. padutrader

padutrader

my head in the cloud causes you problems? would you be happier if my head was in shit?
    tell Baron to change my name to tradershit both of us will be happier

#48     May 8, 2018
    themickey and Muffhands like this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

my mistake ! i have told Baron to change my name to tradershit

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    #49     May 8, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

tradershit is better i have told Baron to change it to that