Why is trading so difficult?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by padutrader, May 7, 2018.

1. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

sorry my bad.:thumbsup:

#331     Jun 30, 2018
  2. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

I will say i used to think that about moving averages that way, but they have way more value than most give them credit for. I don't swing and but, i'm not sure what the true definition is, what ever it is, it's certainly longer than i would hold a position for.

#332     Jun 30, 2018
  3. smallfil

smallfil

For me anyway, I look to hold a position usually, anywhere from 3 days to 10 days. Most of the time, I close my trade long before it reaches 10 days unless, the stock is still trending strongly in my favor. I look to price action to tell me to exit or stay in.

#333     Jun 30, 2018
    Zodiac4u likes this.
  4. Because the market is designed to take your money. Particularly if you love to trade. The market holds the highest attraction for those least suited for it. Why else is the market so rich yet you are so poor?

Once u fully understand what I just wrote, only then, will u be able to start the journey.

#334     Jun 30, 2018
    Onyx likes this.
  5. The first respond (Lee) is so good in elaboration in his point. Just want to thanks here.
    Though market is purely unpredictable, but the best solution we've got here is "Your ability to compete is directly measurable". :)

#335     Jul 2, 2018
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you, I assuming your wish was to me and to any other ET member. Will you, please, next time just click reply inside the message you are referring to, so I will not lose it for more than one month? Have a good trade and everything! :)

#336     Jul 10, 2018
  7. davelm

davelm

Sure buddy, no problem. And appreciate your help.:)

#337     Jul 10, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  8. The industry adds complexity to earn their keep.

#338     Jul 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.