Why is this market selling off AH?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by doublea, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Arnie

Arnie

Bloomberg reporting report of confrontation between US and Iranian forces not true.......developing.

#21     Mar 27, 2007
  2. "CNBC says it's because of rumors Iran fired on a U.S. ship."

Now Bloomberg is reporting it

Just because I get information before you doesn't mean I'm making it up -- grow up, kid.

#22     Mar 27, 2007
  3. john99

john99

We'll never know, Washington has already covered it up. Maybe I'll have to search for one of those secret blogs about what's going on in iran, to get the real news.

Today 05:20pm
    (US) White House: nothing to indicate any incident taking place regarding Iran.

Nothing to see here folks,,,,keep moving along,,,,you didn't see oil spike up $5,,,
    Nothing to see here (officer barbrady)

#23     Mar 27, 2007
  4. About the time that happened they had a hostage situation in Florida that may have been mistake temporarily for a terrorist situation. It turned out to be some bank robbers.

#24     Mar 27, 2007
  5. Nothing happened. Bet some little shit said "watch this" and dropped the rumor for shits and giggles.

#25     Mar 27, 2007
  6. romik

romik

Conspiracy theories materialise mainly when nobody already cares for the truth, who thinks that this rumour was fabricated by illuminate?

#26     Mar 27, 2007
  7. MattF

MattF

well it must have benefited someone...ES had a 5 point spike, then rebound back up 7, before continuing....:confused:

#27     Mar 27, 2007
  8. "Illuminate" is a verb. I guess you meant Illuminati. I'd say if they wanted to make some money, they would fire a real missile, instead of spreading rumors about it.

Surprisingly enough, the ES is still 4 points down from today's close, despite the U.S. Navy denying the attack.

#28     Mar 27, 2007
  9. romik

romik

It's down, but shouldn't be for too long now.

#29     Mar 27, 2007
  10. Maybe the government is testing the market for what would be the reaction if something really happened so they can plan things in advance.

Sort of like "deja vu" in advance

#30     Mar 27, 2007