Why is this market incapable of crashing??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Jul 5, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...
    Really?
    Good luck bigtime.
    Nobody knows what the market is going to do, therefore, one should trade what they see, not what they think.
    In other words, don't have a predetermined notion of what Mr. Market is going to do.

#41     Jul 5, 2012
  2. Don't

Fight

The

FED

The FED is "all in". They will keep "raising' the market until they win. They have all the $.

#42     Jul 5, 2012
  3. From March to June, trading has been super easy. Only in may you could have done something wrong, but directional trading was extremely profitable and easy. Even now it is easy to guess the market.:cool:

I love markets where oversold means market goes up and overbought means market goes down!

#43     Jul 5, 2012
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Hey guy, this is trading, not common sense. Go with the flow and be happy.

#44     Jul 5, 2012
  5. that's a good one StarDust, you crack me up

there's always one Sherlock Holmes type that makes me wonder just how much of life I am missing due to nothing more than complete lack of observation

#45     Jul 5, 2012
  6. jsp326

jsp326

That "works" until it doesn't. Heavy cuts and other Fed activity did nothing in 2008 and the major indices still haven't eclipsed their 2007 highs.

Where are all the bulls today, anyway?

#46     Jul 6, 2012
  7. jsp326

jsp326

So the "pros" are buying in this final hour once again? Just like they did on July 3rd before hitting the fireworks stand? Seriously?

#47     Jul 6, 2012
  8. Thats not really correct...

The last hour is where you find out how many daytraders are positioned the wrong direction vs the core trend.

#48     Jul 8, 2012
  9. Everyday, same thing at close! :cool: :p

I genuinely wouldnt be surprised in the slightest to see dow at 16,500+ level by year end due to how extremely positive this market is,
    as there literally is no fear anymore. :)

#49     Jul 11, 2012
  10. timcar

timcar

That is odd.

On fast money everyone tellls us how bad earnings are going to be this QTR but the market goes up.

#50     Jul 11, 2012