Why is this market incapable of crashing??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Everyday no matter how horrific, dangerous, extremely volatile, (and on the brink of dwarfing the non-event of lehmans admitting they were too crap as traders) news/events/data comes out,
    this market just physically cannot crash!

Every single time it tries to even it simply cannot get below 1% down intraday max,
    before it then starts a slow ridiculously elongated and drawnout sideways move upwards non-stop for the following 6hours!! :confused:

Seriously now, what the fuck is causing this ridiculous disgrace??

2. achilles28

achilles28

Dont get mad, get even....:)

3. lwlee

lwlee

LOL! Another countertrend trader getting chewed up when markets start trending.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I've been waiting for one of these perma-bears to crack and here we go. I was wondering what took it so long. Now go break something and come back here and post some more. This is some real funny shit.

5. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Spanish...

Hold up right there.

"Everyday", trade what you see, not what you think.

6. Some people are incapable to trading what they see. They have to "think" a direction first and then look for only signs that are congruent. When what happens doesn't align with what they think, they start these kinds of threads :)

7. why do you have to trade only one side

trade price not bias

8. You are acting as if this market was trading at 25x earnings. At these P/E levels (and even somewhat higher) this market could go without a major setback for a long time.

9. hughb

hughb

Back in the 90's during the big internet boom there was a guy who kept threatening to commit suicide every time the Dow made a new high. The Secret Service probably got to him first, he was always threatening to shoot the president. And the treasury secretary. And the fed chairman.

10. When the trade goes against me, it seems to do no good no matter how loud I scream at the monitor. Took a hammer to a laptop back in 05. That didn't work either.:eek:

#10     Jul 5, 2012