Why is this happening?!

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by shittytrader, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I know there are a ton of threads out there talking about this massive upswing in equities etc.
    Doesn't seem to make sense what with jobs still brutally down and consistently pessimistic economic releases.
    Here's why! the economic climate doesn't matter. All that matters is that people with money aren't afraid.
    Not to say that markets aren't going to run out of steam, just that what has happened over the last 8 months doesn't make a lot of sense unless your a rich guy, who just isn't nervous.

2. HoCk

HoCk

Its the computers trading tonnes of digitally printed money... errr "liquidity"...

Everything will be just fine. Don't you even worry. More debt always gets you out of debt.

3. That's the crappiest part about depreciation. Every day my debt gets bigger! I was planning on paying the bare minimum until appreciation made my debt obsolete.
    blerg.

4. Markets LOVE climbing the "wall of worry"

aka screwing shorts by creating bubbles then bailing when the bubble bursts then "dip buyers" really get screwed cause when bubbles burst there no more upwaves.

5. Who are "the markets"?