Why is this guy on fox news?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 17, 2010.

1. Nicely done. Smith is by far the most reasonable of the FOX personalities. He'll probably move to a real news network in due course.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's been at FOX since 1996

Not surprising you like him Gaby, since he is rumored to be gay.

:D

3. You certainly seem to have your finger on the pulse of all matters gay. That is your finger, right?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just an objective impartial observation Gaby, no praise on your part is required.

5. Shepard Smith has a good sense of humor, that was a give away long ago that he isn't as far right as most on fox. It's a well know fact that republicans lack the humor gene, this was borne out in a New England Journal of Medicine article published in the late 70's and was verified recently by a Harvard school of medicine study in which 266 politicians were tested on sense of humor. The liberal politicians score was 68% higher on most of the humor tests. The republicans did score higher on the slapstick humor by a slight margin though.

6. But can he cry on cue? :(

7. I agree.

When I heard Eric Holder had failed to read the AZ bill and relied on "newspaper" stories to form his opinion, it was the funniest thing I'd ever heard!!

Even Jan Brewer agrees with you! She said about Obama: “It’s fair to ask whether he intends to be the Commander-in-Chief or the Comic-in-Chief,” Gov. Brewer said.

It's 100 jokes a day coming out of this administration!! It's awesome!

8. Bugscoe you're confusing bitterness and scorn with humor, you might be a republican if...

9. As usual, you can't win an argument without misquoting someone.

#10     May 17, 2010