Why is there no looting in Japan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So where did whites evolve?

#51     Mar 17, 2011
  2. Whites evolved?

A look at America tells a different story. Look to the moral values of the white framers...then look to the moral values of white republicans today...

#52     Mar 17, 2011

3. LOL ..............

"evolution" was a theory of a white man.

this guy is the poster boy of loser-idiots living under the protection of "righteous liberalism"....

To respond to the poster above, a "rhetorical question" is one that you already know the answer to.

"Why is there no looting in Japan, while there was so much in New Orleans?", clearly qualifies.

#53     Mar 18, 2011

4. Last I checked, whites(caucasiods) split from their African origin to develop various mutations , supposedly, more suited to colder climates-if evolution, in this instance had a major role, as it smacks of Lemark's theory, over and above the more obvious Darwinian explanation of sexual selection, and modern evidence of geographical dislocation and isolation.

Of course, this could all be disillusion rubbish, and goddidit all 6000 odd years ago.

#54     Mar 18, 2011
  5. Do not forget the role that morality plays in things such as looting. Even unintelligent people can make the decision to reject criminal and immoral behavior. Morality is based on the values and belief system that was passed along by one's family and peers when growing up. For example a person who believes that they will have an accounting for their actions during their lives when they leave this world, is far less likely to participate in things like looting, even if they are unable to figure out complex mathematical formulas.

There was a time when black people were a lot less likely to be involved in criminal activity than they are now. The thing that changed was the black culture. As the black culture got worse and worse, the crime rates went higher and higher.

Most of Africa is not rainforest (jungle) and the people have varying physical traits. The ancestors of blacks in the USA were selectively bred for generations, by their white masters, to produce physical characteristics that would be appealing on plantations and at slave auctions. These whites also had sexual contact with the black slaves and introduced their genes into the black population. Usually those offspring of the master and slave were sold as slaves also. Is raping a slave then selling that offspring (your own child) at a slave auction a more moral act than looting the Walmart for Plasma TVs? I would argue that intelligence levels does not play to big a role in either action, but morality, or a lack of it, is a huge factor in the decision to do both.

The German population during the 1930's and 1940's were a very well educated people, yet they slaughtered millions of Jews and took their property. Would anyone argue that this because of the Germans genetic makeup?

#55     Mar 18, 2011
  6. The genetic argument for behavior so full of holes that no one really takes that stuff seriously, except those who wish find to try to find a scientific justification for their racism, but as past is prologue, this type of thinking will never take hold.

#56     Mar 18, 2011
  7. What a crackpot smear job.

1)Only 2% of American families owned slaves, which would bring the total well under 1% of individuals, being slave owners.

2)25% of freed blacks owned slaves

3)Those slaves became slaves because AFRICANS sold them into slavery, not because wicked white men kidnapped them off the peaceful utopian shores of Africa...

4) The average black American is 10-15% white. The vast majority of this admixture has occurred after abolition, not during slavery. I'm sure there were instances of it, but to portray it as being the norm, then compare it to looting walmart is patently stupid.

5) If "black culture" is what changed, then why do we find the same qualities, problems, and features in black communities the world over? Most sub saharan black nations are rife with carnage, looting, and violent crime. It's not just American blacks who are plagued with these social problems. The fact that virtually all black communities the world over have these same features shoots a gaping hole in your assertion. I agree that the anti white "affirmative action" and diversity pimps, with their welfare culture has had a negative aggregate affect on blacks. However, the problematic features (as defined by white, western standards) have remained exceptionally consistent. No matter where, anywhere we find a significant population of blacks the features persist; whether the blacks are in America, Canada, Europe, or Africa we find recurring themes. Your "variable black culture" theory fails to explain that... But I'd honestly like to hear your explanation.

6) If slavery was such a horrible humanitarian crisis(which I believe that it is), why do you preach from the pulpit about slavery in the USA which was abolished 1.5 centuries ago, but neglect to mention the slavery which happens today, 2011, in Africa as we speak. You have plenty to say about how awful and wicked white people are for slavery 2% of white families practiced 150 years ago, but nothing to say about the slavery in Africa this very day. It's only wicked if white people do it? The bias is rather transparent...

7) If you want to have the slavery conversation, let's have the whole conversation. Yes slavery is horrible, but the blacks in America have it better than any group of blacks anywhere on the planet. I'm sure slavery was terrible, but the descendants of those blacks have it better than any of the African diaspora, or native Africans, anywhere on Earth.

8) The "educated German population" did not slaughter millions of Jews. Nazi personnel did. In fact, most of that educated population didn't know that wholesale slaughter was happening. The actual slaughter was done by a myopic portion of the population, not the "educated German population". They also didn't just slaughter millions of Jews, they also slaughtered millions of Poles, Russians, gays, gypsies, et al. Again, the "educated German population" didn't perform these deeds.

#57     Mar 18, 2011
  8. So, you've changed your opinion now? Now you believe "white people" exist?? :D

#58     Mar 18, 2011
  9. phenomena my argument was not about how many whites owned slaves or that others did not also. My argument was that slavery was immoral, but owning them was not a comment on a persons intelligence. My argument is that intelligent people can do very immoral things just like those who are less intelligent.

You get so caught up in your genetic arguments that you often do not seem to even clearly read anyone else's post.

Genetics is very important, but it is not the whole show...human beings have free will and choices to make when it comes to acting in a moral matter.

#59     Mar 18, 2011
  10. Au contraire, in fact the majority of scientists and researchers believe in both; that behavioral and cognitive traits are influenced both by genetics and environment. Are they just trying to "justify their racism"? I guess they are all just in on the big racist conspiracy too... LOL!!! All just trying to keep the black man down...

It's funny, this PC orthodoxy and the way it's holding back scientific progression... It has researchers scared to publish findings which aren't PC... It's much like the way the church used to function with heresy charges, jailing Galileo for claiming that the earth was round... Sometimes I wonder just how much further along we'd be if there was no church jailing or killing people for making scientific progress... I also wonder how much scientific progress we've lost, with our modern day PC orthodoxy, and it's heresy/racism charges.... It's too bad that this PC clergy is holding back the very research which has the potential to extend our lives exponentially, all to appease the imaginary equality deity...

#60     Mar 18, 2011