Why is there no looting in Japan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 14, 2011.

1. George Bush has an IQ of 39.5

And he is the biggest looter in history

I guess you are right there is a correlation :D

#41     Mar 14, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

that's institutional looting, not individuals running amok...

#42     Mar 14, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

I can't click with people with their prejudices regarding race. One of the most charming, well spoken women I ever met was a black chick from the Caribbean...

It's hard to get people to open their eyes. I'm studying Myers's Brigg Personality Inventory stuff, it's opening my eyes to people around me, lots of the personal prejudices and bad thinking are falling away, not that some of the people that I thought of as complete loser @sses aren't after all just that, but at least I can understand where they are coming from :)

#43     Mar 14, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

That might be the most communistic comment I've ever heard you make.

#44     Mar 14, 2011
  5. Has anyone mentioned that maybe the Japanese don't want to take home a radioactive big screen TV?

#45     Mar 14, 2011
  6. This is a rhetorical question, right?

You'll witness the same reaction in any mid-western town after a hurricane, flood, blizzard. The differences and the reasons are obvious. Japan is filled with Japanese... and the small-town Mid-West is filled with American's, not hyphenated ones, ...

The Japanese will not require Senn Penn's leadership, that's for fucking sure ...

#46     Mar 14, 2011
  7. Shagi

Shagi

Ooohh I understand now because it's Japanese looting its not proper looting it's now some how qualified and justified - it's war, its brainwashing, its institutional but if its blacks in America or Haiti looting its unqualified greedy looting.

#47     Mar 15, 2011
  8. loza

loza Guest

most everybody can be pushed or conditioned to do evil some people like the japs it take horrendeous events for some it takes a bad civic ruling or trial going not in their favor. Do you see that there is a differnce? A baboon would loot if you give him two beers, but would you?

#48     Mar 16, 2011
  9. olias

olias

I'm not sure you meant it this way, but like someone was saying earlier, looting is less likely because of the homogeneous make-up of Japan. Japanese are less inclined to loot from their neighbor because there neighbor is also Japanese, and therefore 'one of us'. Goes back to a point I've tried to make over and over again. Human beings can do terrible things to people that they see as 'them'....something different than themselves....not one of 'us'. Our goal should be to try and remove those superficial labels and distinctions that we use to separate each other. There's just one human family.

#49     Mar 17, 2011
  10. It's the genes. Blacks evolved in the Jungle where you just took what you wanted. The most viscous, ruthless, physical endowed did the best job of surviving to pass their genes along.

The races are different. After all we are all just animals. Why one would think that just the Human animal out off the different animals that live on this planet would have every member of it's species exactly alike?

Check out professional sports. It's statistically impossible for whites and blacks to be exactly alike and have 80% of the participants come from 13% of the population.

Yes, people are cowards when it comes to race.

#50     Mar 17, 2011