Why is there no looting in Japan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 14, 2011.

1. What? The U.S. has never been homogeneous. We have always been the proverbial melting pot. Where does this statement come from?

c

#21     Mar 14, 2011

2. I.m pretty sure Mav didn't ask for your negative opinion . :p

#22     Mar 14, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol well some seem a bit huffy no matter how carefully I say it so I'll just be myself and say that my lasting impression of Japan can be summarized with three words.

Big Powdered Tits.

:)

#23     Mar 14, 2011
  4. Well I appreciated the info. :cool: Guys and girls getting together should be celebrated not vilified. :)

#24     Mar 14, 2011
  5. loza

loza Guest

no "schwarzes" in Japan....not that the only race is the "schwatze" that loots, having been the proverbial "melting pot" a lot of whites, latino's and even asian in the us look to the ghetto culture to emulate, but emulate they will and look at the 3rd rate shithole this nation has become....
    ...all caused by the joo media spewing the "diversity" mantra and other fake bull shit.....no wonder blacks do not like the joo - this "diversity" did not get them anywhere...it is a media lie. The big melting pot of a fondue nation...first we killed the natives, then get a bunch of savages (sold lock stock and barrell by other savages) to work at the plantation and next shake and serve.. what a cluster fuck. I admire the japs they want to live among their own kind even if they become a dying race and culture. I admire that! Die off or delute your hene pool and IQ quotuient. Take you pick...

#25     Mar 14, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ish Kabbible!

You can't say schvartza! Gayfly will get myocardial infarction!

Now let me think...no I never saw a single black person in Japan, not one.

Are you saying black people have a predisposition towards looting?

#26     Mar 14, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

...says the white hating male hating republican hating libtard.

#27     Mar 14, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol Optional is likely a single city dweller with a small apartment in a rent-control district. He is a democrat, a vegan and likely a homosexual, statistically speaking. He does not own a car and probably takes the subway or a bus. He does not own any pets. He hasn't set foot in the wilderness since childhood and was probably not a Boy Scout and certainly not a veteran.

The most likely education would be an associates degree in some liberal art earned at the local community college but we are talking about Optional so that bar may be too high statistically. We're probably talking about a highschool education.

Selling computers at retail would probably place him in around the $40k bracket at best. Not bad for the education but still a bit of a struggle.

No athletic sports to speak of. No serious artistic interests, perhaps no hobbies at all.

I would say that is no position from which to judge others. The only other loser attribute that could be added would be Canadian but I think Optional is American. Only we grown 'em that sick.

#28     Mar 14, 2011
  9. being a homogeneous culture wouldn't be enough to prevent looting. had this happened in a hypothetical US state that was 100% black, there'd be looting -- LOTS of it.

people have brought up japan's past crimes as a counter-argument to their peaceful culture. you're right, they're capable to doing inhumane things to OTHER countries when the leaders brainwash the soldiers (brainwashing is done in all wars). but when something like this quake happens to them, they won't loot or destroy their own.

in the case of the US, we'll do inhumane things during war and during peacetime, to others and to our own.

#29     Mar 14, 2011
  10. #30     Mar 14, 2011