Why Is The SPLC So Quiet About Chrissy Lee Polis?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

It is the biggest “hate crime” since James Byrd and Matthew Shepard. Yet the SPLC strangely had nothing to say about the McDonald’s beating over the weekend.

Why do you suppose the hate business is so unusually quiet about the vicious black-on-LGBT hate crime in Baltimore? Don’t these professionals raise millions of dollars every year to “fight hate” on behalf of unemployed victims of hate crimes like Chrissy Lee Polis?

I mean … why else does the SPLC exist? All that money allows Morris Dees to live in this house. It was used to build this building in downtown Montgomery.

When the Gabrielle Giffords shooting happened, Mark Potok was on Hardball With Chris Matthews within hours claiming that Jared Loughner was inspired by the “extreme rhetoric” of the Tea Party. The SPLC was all over television and the radio when the Hutaree Militia was arrested.

I would bet a million dollars that if a “white supremacist” or a “Neo-Nazi” had beat up Chrissy Lee Polis in that Rosedale McDonald’s that the SPLC, Racism Review, and Imagine 2050 would all be collectively fomenting mass hysteria right now and demanding immediate legislative action to stop an epidemic of rightwing extremist violence.

But … how do you square a vicious anti-LGBT hate crime, the biggest hate crime in over a decade, with America being a Black World? How do you pin this on the Tea Party or the Ku Klux Klan?

In Black Run America, blacks must always be portrayed as the victims of “hate crimes,” never as the perpetrators. The promotion of black people is the highest moral principle of American society.

So how can the SPLC respond to the righteous indignation of the LGBT community without making black people look bad? Black people are holy and everyone knows that criticizing them is the worst thing any respectable White person can do.

Where is Morris? Where is Potok? Where is Heidi Beirich? Chrissy Lee Polis needs SPLC legal assistance to sue McDonald’s for civil damages and to prosecute these black criminals for committing an anti-LGBT hate crime in Maryland.

How embarrassing must it be for “white supremacists” to call for a McDonald’s Boycott over an anti-LGBT hate crime while the SPLC turns a deaf ear to the cries and suffering of Chrissy Lee Polis?

I’m calling on my fellow “white supremacists” to contact Morris and Potok and urge them to be more attentive to the suffering and legal needs of Chrissy Lee Polis who is a White victim of an anti-LGBT hate crime.