Why is the only defense of the republicans when criticized...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 13, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Gabfly got it exactly right. Changing the subject is the favorite tactic of the right, not just Repubs. You say X, some clown on the right immediately comes back with "what about Y?", and Y invariably doesn't address the issue of X at all.

It's congenital with most of these rightbots. They love to play "two wrongs make a right", all the while pretending that they have some moral high ground. Fortunately most Americans are finally recognizing their change-the-subject, look-out!-there's-a-terrorist-under-your-bed! bullshit and learning to tune them out. Unfortunately Obama's dedication to bullshit bipartisanship is tearing away at support for the Democrats.

#11     Jan 13, 2010
  2. When criticized? The Dems do not criticize...they just flat out start threads like "Palin is so stupid" and when we respond without saying anything about the dems, you start another thread with nearly the exact same title.

#12     Jan 13, 2010
  3. Sorry man...

...but your comments are sooooooooooo stupid.

:D :D :D

#13     Jan 13, 2010
  4. I hate it when people who preach the bible are called by the left, "self-righteous" just because they try to teach righteousness.

Just because you are NOT a scientist, doesnt mean you cant teach a science class.

Just because you are NOT a mathmatician, doesnt mean you cant teach Math.

Just because you are a democrat, doesnt mean you cant teach others to be idiots too. :D

So its the same with righteousness...just because you are not righteous doesnt mean you cant tell others what it is. If a guy in jail for murder told you its wrong to kill someone, would you believe him or would you just say "oh he doesnt know what hes talking about because he is a murderer himself"

#14     Jan 13, 2010
  5. Do you know what self-righteous means?

#15     Jan 13, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Here's your response to the thread I started about Palin:
    Yeah, you certainly addressed the topic without saying anything about the Dems. :p

You are a typical rightie: totally lacking perspective and self-awareness. That's a side-effect of being dumb as pigshit.

#16     Jan 13, 2010
  7. You spelled the word "SO" wrong, there is only 1 "O."

I just read the "Liberal indoctrination manifesto." and i learned the libtard playbook, I didnt care for it much because it kept mentioning some asshlole named Marx. :)

#17     Jan 13, 2010