Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. "I will eliminate all the targets posted here don’t worry"

Awwwwww....don't do that ! I'm having a great month fading these calls :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

GJ wrong way !.jpg

#8581     May 1, 2024
    TVIS likes this.
  2. TVIS

TVIS

Hope you have something profitable... How about showing that positions:sneaky::rolleyes:?
    Good luck

#8582     May 1, 2024
  3. TVIS

TVIS

Rule number 1: Never underestimate your enemy:rolleyes:;)

#8583     May 1, 2024
  4. TVIS

TVIS

It should eliminate both levels

#8584     May 1, 2024
    Vindago likes this.
  5. Vindago

Vindago

I have to say that the targets pointed out by TVIS have, for the vast majority, been "eliminated". For myself I am actually interested in how they are picked out since some of them were very surprising to me. Therefore, there may be something of value here...

#8585     May 2, 2024
  6. Vindago

Vindago

...and, by the way, I can actually see the USD-JPY target at 151 been reached in the near future, it would not surprise me at all. So maybe TVIS does not necessarily day trade, he seems to identify areas that are likely to touched by price within days or few weeks, has the capital to stay in the trade for the necessary time and probably adds up to the trade when it goes against him. It is not such a bad strategy if you have the capital to sustain it and are accurate in targeting.

#8586     May 2, 2024
    TVIS likes this.
  7. TVIS

TVIS

Just a simple money management that makes it consistent, but without solid targets no type of management can help

#8587     May 2, 2024
    Vindago likes this.
  8. can you show us how you arrive at those targets please? what is the process behind it?

#8588     May 2, 2024
  9. :D:D:D
    Good old FOMC !! I'm glad it help to turn these trades round for you :thumbsup:

#8589     May 2, 2024
    TVIS likes this.
  10. TVIS

TVIS

It will it will; just a matter of time and a little risk management:)

#8590     May 2, 2024