Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. speedo

speedo

Try Pizza Hut

#6581     Sep 7, 2018
    FreakofNature and fordewind like this.
  2. ironchef

ironchef

MrScalper has not posted since April.

#6582     Sep 9, 2018
  3. _eug_

_eug_

I spent a month or two on this thread on my leisure time last summer. What I got from it is basically the all important lesson to stop looking for answers outside of yourself. There are no guru's or teachers. Learn from your own experience. Hard pill to swallow in this day and age of mass information (or one can say miss-information).

#6583     Sep 9, 2018
    FreakofNature likes this.
  4. You spent too much time in this joke of a thread.

#6584     Sep 9, 2018
  5. _eug_

_eug_

To each their own... I had a great time solving the riddles for the pdf's in the start of the thread. Also did pick up a few bits from chatting with Mr.Scalper.

I am a sucker for puzzles...I guess thats one of the draws of the market, the best ever evolving and changing point and click adventure game. Sure beats Secrets of Monkey Island .

#6585     Sep 9, 2018
    ironchef and Onra like this.
  6. Only puzzle you need to solve is where to place proper stops and letting winners run, seriously.

#6586     Sep 9, 2018
    _eug_ likes this.
  7. Ed48

Ed48

8. Onra

Onra

Anyone saved pictures from wtfauoa?
    He posted around jan 2017; e.g. post #5561

#6588     Jan 4, 2020
  9. ironchef

ironchef

I am with you. I actually derived a lot of benefits from participating in this thread. Learned some valuable lessons, received some very valuable advices and gained valuable insights on trading and chart reading. :)

By the way, I am still clueless as to what is obvious but that doesn't matter.

#6589     Jan 8, 2020
    _eug_ likes this.
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Seriously? Is that THE obvious that is not so obvious?

#6590     Jan 9, 2020