Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ironchef

ironchef

What about poor me? I am still trying figuring this out in addition to MrScalper's:

:D

#6491     Mar 19, 2018
  2. MrScalper

MrScalper

the fact is true
    not me or you
    those who know
    make money grow

the secret word
    might be absurd
    for most are thick
    like wall of brick :)

go back in time
    bells did chime
    when Homer tall
    plebs stood small

one fine brisk day
    did ION say
    that Homer be
    greatest of three

but then appear
    Socrates so clear
    by simple mouth
    did ION shout

it did transpire
    when words retire
    that ION tired
    from being INSPIRED :)

believe it or not..we can learn an awful lot from reading the RIGHT material :)

#6492     Mar 22, 2018
  3. MrScalper

MrScalper

the worst thing of all is trying to do something that you know nothing about..sure a monkey wouldn't even do that :)

#6493     Mar 22, 2018
  4. MrScalper

MrScalper

the more you speak..the more you show how sucked in you really are..here is a little test for you..get out your 3TB hard drive that is full of all those pdf's you have downloaded..and..DELETE every single one of them..if you can't.. for whatever reason..then you are still a "sucker" :)

#6494     Mar 22, 2018
  5. MrScalper

MrScalper

TA experts..haha..no such thing..not possible..that is like saying the Alchemists were actually able to turn lead into gold..will never happen :)

TA is a farse..in fact..most of what you will come across in trading/investing is a BIG farse..load of bollox..kept up by the clever few who make millions from OPM !!!!!!

do yourself a BIG favour.. convince yourself that they are ALL a bunch of assholes..and know that..unless you cop the fuck on..and stop acting like a monkey with a ripe banana..you will just become another idiot in the big fancy world of trading..bunch of fucking idiots..fuck them all :)

#6495     Mar 22, 2018
  6. JSOP

JSOP

The more you speak, the more it shows how jealous you are of the people who tried and made it while you sat on the sideline thinking you already saw the "obvious" and now you are just trying to comforting yourself by imagining how "sucked in" they are just to make yourself feel better. LOL

#6496     Mar 22, 2018
  7. ironchef

ironchef

Ahh, I am the monkey who found a banana ($$$) by accident and think I know how to trade, not knowing the obvious. :D

Here are my comments to your post:

1. Modern alchemists who operate a particle accelerator can indeed turn lead into gold, so never say never.:finger:

2. I don't think there are definitive proofs if TA works or not. There are enough written on both sides that for someone like me it is massive confusion.

3. Here is support:

https://apps.olin.wustl.edu/faculty/zhou/ZZ_JFE_09.pdf

4. And here is against:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/invest...nalysis-is-fundamentally-flawed/#1212fbed4fb2

5. And this guy said the same about chart reading:

https://www.fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

So, should I continue to read charts? o_O

#6497     Mar 24, 2018
  8. MrScalper

MrScalper

:)..care to show us how successful you are at trading or investing..we will be waiting a long long time :)

#6498     Mar 25, 2018
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  9. MrScalper

MrScalper

like i said..delete all the crap you have downloaded..even stupid links to idiots talking about nothing

if you want to SEE what price is actually doing at the moment..then you use charts.. you use historical charts to see at what levels you might get a reaction..BUT..the current price level always takes precedent over historical price levels..oh..and ignore news events at your own peril :)

simple really..but no fun in that..much better to throw away your money to banana eating monkeys who tell you exactly what you want to hear

have you ever really thought as to why most people can be so stupid and so thick..i have.. long time ago..and i then made it my business to find out why..so i could come down from the trees and start to walk upright :)

#6499     Mar 25, 2018
  10. JSOP

JSOP

Yes and do nothing. LOL And instead of throwing away money to a banana-eating monkey to let them tell me what I want to hear, instead I should listen to a banana-eating poster on a forum to let him tell me what to do... :D

#6500     Mar 25, 2018