Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. JSOP

JSOP

I do what I do and you keep wondering "Is it obvious? If it's so obvious, how come it's not so obvious"? LOL And I will let you know.

#6481     Mar 15, 2018
  2. MrScalper

MrScalper

it is obvious when you see it..you can not see it unless you have a clear head..rid of all the silly and ridiculous peddling stuff..just think of the the many fools who died panning for gold..while the clever ones sat on their fat asses and sold them everything they needed..and ended up taking the small bit of gold they found as payment

there is never anything new..just the same old story..but at a different TIME :)

#6482     Mar 15, 2018
  3. MrScalper

MrScalper

no..you must become the buzzzy bee :)

it's a game..a ruthless game..with no pity or feeling for any idiot who decides to poke his big thick head into the big world of financial trading..where..you have a bunch of banana eating monkeys..jumping up and down all over the place.. throwing billions of OPM $$$ around the place..all in the name of "value"

what a big fuking joke..there is definitely one born every minute..in fact..when you look at the title of threads on ET..it is one born every second :)

#6483     Mar 15, 2018
  4. JSOP

JSOP

It's better to die trying than never to try at all.

#6484     Mar 15, 2018
  5. MrScalper

MrScalper

it is better to live a happy life than to waste it thinking about silly and ridiculous things:)

#6485     Mar 16, 2018
  6. JSOP

JSOP

Making it in trading is NOT silly nor is it ridiculous things. Sitting on one's hands doing nothing all day or a mundane job, clocking in and clocking out everyday KNOWING you could do more on the other hand...

#6486     Mar 16, 2018
    ironchef likes this.
  7. ironchef

ironchef

I am just a dumb bee. :(

I can buzz around but the obvious is still not so obvious.o_O

#6487     Mar 17, 2018
    J Ski likes this.
  8. ironchef

ironchef

What is worst, instead of saying I tried my best, no regrets, you look back with regrets and say "I should have".

#6488     Mar 17, 2018
    JSOP likes this.
  9. ironchef

ironchef

Yes sir.

On a more serious note, I am able to see more by staring at only the price/volume charts instead of loading up with TA, i.e., SMA, EMA, RSI, CCI, MACD.... Not that they are not useful to TA experts but to an amateur like me, the price movements and volume are telling me things I never thought possible until now.

But the obvious is still not obvious.

Regards,

#6489     Mar 17, 2018
  10. Vindago

Vindago

MrScalper, I would like to ask for a little guidance, while I think I have figured a few things out from the discussion and the little poems, I am still scratching my head about all the references to the SKY. I mean it more as an intellectual curiosity than anything...

I am not expecting anything explicit, where would be the fun:D but maybe one of your intriguing poems?:)

#6490     Mar 18, 2018