Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. JSOP

JSOP

Nothing is ever obvious. Everything only becomes more obvious when get involved and are actually DOING it. I agree with you. DO your own thing. Take others' advice only as references but you make your own decision.

#6461     Mar 8, 2018
  2. ironchef

ironchef

Thank you, very educational. I never thought of bees when trading.:D

#6462     Mar 8, 2018
  3. Ed48

Ed48

I've been doing some TA on this thread and, after moving sideways in a basing pattern for the past month, it appears to be breaking out with decent volume. There will be some noise along the way but I'm setting a short-term profit target of 650. Volatility may pick up and we could see 700 in the medium term.

#6463     Mar 9, 2018
    Vindago likes this.
  4. ironchef

ironchef

You should look at the chart, instead of doing TA, on this thread.

#6464     Mar 9, 2018
  5. MrScalper

MrScalper

like in stupid..dumb ass..downright ridiculous..thinking!!!

most of what you will come across is nothing more than clever people getting stupid people to part with their money

i laugh now at stupid i really was in the past..imagine listening to idiots talking nonsense about how this and that can tell the future..what a bunch of banna eating monkeys..jumping up and down all over the place when they "stumble" across some "new" information

nothing is new..it will always be the same old story..just a different TIME :)

#6465     Mar 12, 2018
  6. MrScalper

MrScalper

here is something to really think about..you should only look at the "charts" when you are actually trading!!!!!!

#6466     Mar 12, 2018
  7. MrScalper

MrScalper

it is obvious when you see it..so..if you do not..or can not..see it..it will never be obvious..hence..

"the obvious is not so obvious"

to most who try..and..it should be very clear at this stage what that is so!!!!!

#6467     Mar 12, 2018
  8. volpri

volpri

You mean like this? ROFLMAO

IMG_4323.JPG

#6468     Mar 12, 2018
  9. JSOP

JSOP

It doesn't matter whether something is obvious or not. Just do it! It wasn't obvious to Nike that when it launched that line of sneakers it would take off and become a success but it did it!

Same thing with trading. You won't know how it's going to turn out until you do it. So whether it's obvious or not is irrelevant, I find.

#6469     Mar 12, 2018
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Obvious to those who understands bees waggling and chetahs hunting but not to me. :banghead:

#6470     Mar 12, 2018
    Onra likes this.