Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Traderz

Traderz

Why is the obvious not so obvious?

#6451     Feb 4, 2018
  2. Vindago

Vindago

Not sing the song
    will get you wrong
    but to stay in tune
    will give fortune

just watch the time
    and stay in rhime
    the bee will sway
    each every day

at first she moves
    in little grove
    but when time right
    she will take flight

just you know this
    follow her please
    as bee still sway
    when fly she away

but here is the trick
    that make all meek
    the song sound strange
    when bee fly out range

#6452     Mar 4, 2018
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Can you explain the part about bee flying around? And why is everyone talking about bee?o_O

#6453     Mar 6, 2018
  4. Vindago

Vindago

think of a bee and look at a chart...

#6454     Mar 7, 2018
  5. ironchef

ironchef

???

#6455     Mar 7, 2018
  6. Vindago

Vindago

#6456     Mar 8, 2018
  7. JSOP

JSOP

I think people just need to stop thinking too much and just TRADE! You signed up to be a trader, then TRADE! There is nothing that's obvious, all that is obvious is make sure you make money in the next trade.

#6457     Mar 8, 2018
  8. MrScalper

MrScalper

the obvious is not so obvious for many reasons..but..as all reasons are a result of thinking..then..it boils down to one simple answer

it is because of the way YOU think !!!

#6458     Mar 8, 2018
  9. MrScalper

MrScalper

a contradiction.. everything is obvious..if one does not see the obvious..or..if they are "blind"..then how can they make the best decision in relation to making money..and more importantly.. holding on to it

i still kick myself in the ass when i think back at how ridiculous and stupid i was in the past..listening to idiots talk about things that do not matter one litte bit!!

today..i listen to nobody..i do my own thing..win or lose..and my results will always be in line with my thought process..silly thoughts yield silly results..serious and realistic thoughts yield serious and realistic results

there is no magic or mystical things you need to discover..the only thing you really need to discover is your own strengths and weaknesses..sounds easy..but the hardest thing by far to bring to reality..which..is exactly why the obvious will always be not so obvious to the majority

#6459     Mar 8, 2018
  10. volpri

volpri

Like in stinkin thinking.....??

#6460     Mar 8, 2018