Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ironchef

ironchef

And I actually love swans, black and white.:)

#6421     Dec 23, 2017
  2. sle

sle

I love swans too, but I seem to see an occasional gray goose much more frequently :)

#6422     Dec 23, 2017
  3. Yes, it is a matter of education, but above all of common sense and vision.

#6423     Dec 23, 2017
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Those are good for roasting, a wonderful Christmas meal.:D

Merry Christmas.

#6424     Dec 23, 2017
  5. MrScalper

MrScalper

if you can do that you have finally arrived..but..i bet you any money by start of spring that you will still be looking at how much the trade is winning or losing..care to bet :)

#6425     Dec 27, 2017
  6. MrScalper

MrScalper

not education..but experience.. education is flawed.. especially any education in relation to trading or investing..but it takes many years of winning and losing for the penny to finally drop..it is a fools game..and most really are foolish.. listening to young jumped up idiots talking out their arses

to make money..and more importantly..to hold on to it..requires nothing more than basic maths..adequate cash.. realization that 99% of people are clueless about making money trading or investing..and most importantly.. being in the right place..at the right TIME

#6426     Dec 27, 2017
  7. MrScalper

MrScalper

a fool will see
    what it not be
    will not get tired
    of being inspired :)

to see right thru
    make sure its YOU
    but if you fret
    you will forget

the key it be
    like busssy bee
    for sight alone
    will not condone

so clear the mind
    be one of kind
    and learn the art
    of reading chart :)

#6427     Dec 27, 2017
  8. Vindago

Vindago

I know you are probably right, as bad instinct will kick in all the time, but I will do my best to do what I know need to be done as much as possible, i.e. follow the process (chart) not the money.

it is incredible how our own ego get us screwed all the time!

#6428     Dec 28, 2017
  9. Vindago

Vindago

read the chart I can do, and well enough, I believe, but it is not enough as the correct action, as dictated by the chart, must follow.

#6429     Dec 28, 2017
  10. ironchef

ironchef

i.e., I would rather be lucky than be good, I am lucky to be trading during the great 2009-17 bull market.....

But it takes discipline to take chips off the table and not be holding the bag when the music stops.

#6430     Dec 30, 2017