Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Dammit! I have to agree with nysestocks again!

What is your proof? How do you determine this?

As far as I'm concerned, it's a game of math. Your proof seems awfully subjective so far. If you can do it, then great. But I wouldn't try it at home.

#221     Mar 13, 2009
  2. are you getting at some kind of "most traders lose, so do the opposite" or am I feeding a troll?

this to me would seem obvious, but not a specific rule to execute. hell, I was a forex dealer once upon a time, that was how we made money...

#222     Mar 13, 2009
  3. Thank you nysestocks.
    Your thread has nudged me towards
    *valuable* insights. The KISS principle
    not the least among them.

#223     Mar 13, 2009
  4. Ha! "Bullshite", huh??? Mr. Miyagi strikes again ...

The holy grail of trading must be, "Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off.":D

#224     Mar 13, 2009
  5. DblArrow

DblArrow

Ditto this thread.

#225     Mar 13, 2009
  6. DblArrow

DblArrow

And that would show that the top 10 journal traders are not following pops rules and thus proving??? You are correct??

#226     Mar 13, 2009
  7. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

The only person you ever need to prove anything to, is yourself!

One man's gain is another man's loss jn!

I was going to post more stuff from others, but after reading it a bit more thoroughly, I would only be doing everyone an injustice, as they all are still no where near knowing the "obvious".

I am sorry to say it, but the same old stuff will continue to be re-formatted and presented in a seemingly new light - but beware, and always remember what Mrs. Boyd said to her children!

Sometimes I just get fed up and want to tell people, but I know if I do then it is ruined for the select group that know, so, all I can do is continue to try and lead some traders closer to seeing, and believing, that nearly all of the "stuff" that they will read and hear from other traders, is nothing short of rubbish!

I am not being a big headed, over inflated egoistic old badger here, I am just speaking what I know to be the truth!

So I will continue as I see fit - those who want to participate can do so, with the guarantee that they will learn something of value, and those who do not want to participate can go the hell where they like, for I really don’t give a damn what they say or do :D

Confidence is very easy when you know what it is you are speaking about - and that is why no one can really "show" me up, even though to them they actually think they can:p

So, let the free lessons continue for those who want to consider what I write, and for the rest, well, go and "mentor" some newbies and show then what you really know about taking money from other traders on a daily basis:D

#227     Mar 13, 2009
  8. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

kein mein Führer

#228     Mar 13, 2009
  9. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Question No.2

What is this chart of?

[​IMG]

#229     Mar 14, 2009
  10. Redneck

Redneck

Love Trading

But I never defined the time frame for being range bound

and

I always have a deep appreciation for what NYSESTOCKS has done, for it may be what he does in the future - or not

Food for Thought Sir

#230     Mar 14, 2009