Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Hmm, it is very interesting how people come to conclusions!

Not to repeat myself over and over, but to try and give some clarity to those who wish to learn something about how to take money from other traders, I will spell out a few key things that new traders do, and do not have to know!

1) Trading is not like any other business - so forget about all the rubbish!

2) A trader does need to know one, 1, key thing in order to be able to take money from other traders!

3) Idiots will always back up other idiots who think they have it cracked, but the reality is that they are still idiots and will never get anywhere near the real "holy grail" of trading, which does exist for the very small minority.

4) Traders should not expect to have everything spelled out for them in black and white - for anyone who carries on these activities are doing the trader an injustice in denying the trader the ability to think for him/herself!

5) I might drop a few more hints, but by the looks of it, no one is doing any thinking at all!

6) This one should be easy for so called "experienced" traders to come up with the answer - trading results can be greatly improved by using MTFA, no matter what you are trading!

7) Just because someone writes something does not mean that they are any way right - look for the unusual, that which others do not write, and try and see some logic and common sense in it! This is the best indication of who knows what - do not be fooled by silly and ridiculous stories about rubbish that do nothing but waste your time and energy. If you had access to the information I had you could become a very profitable trader in about 1 month, but as that will never happen for obvious reasons that I mentioned, then the next best thing you can do is try and work some of it out so that you will be at least leaps ahead of the mainstream trading "experts"

#131     Mar 11, 2009
  2. Great post, Rabbitone. Very succinct. The concept of 'inventory turnover' has been an important lesson in my own trading.

#132     Mar 11, 2009
  3. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

OK, enough rubbish and sidetracking in this thread!

If anyone wants’ to get anywhere near the answer, then some questions must be asked!

No more time wasting, so if you have a specific question that you think I might be able to answer for you, then please put it forth.

Do not be afraid to ask questions, ever!

Remember that the majority of traders are clueless about what is required to take money from other traders on a daily basis, so if you want to continue and waste your time with such people, then that is your own choice.

You now have been given a chance to learn something of value, but you must of course ask the right questions - if you ask a silly question then you can expect a silly answer!

#133     Mar 11, 2009
  4. What do MTFA and OTF stand for?

#134     Mar 11, 2009
  5. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

As mentioned, please observe the topic in future!

A new thread can be started by a few clicks of a mouse.

Time wasting is no more - you either contribute to the topic or you post elsewhere - this thread is not for so called "experts" to try and show what they do and do not know!

The purpose of this thread, in case anyone has not understood it as of yet, is to explain to some traders that most of what is out there is pure and utter rubbish, and that there are but a few key things that a trader needs in order to succeed.

I do not intentionally set out to show people up, but if people continue to post rubbish, then shown up they will be, as it must be done as it is just the right thing to do!

#135     Mar 11, 2009
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

If you really want to give clarity, then stop with all of the bullshit and tell us what you perceive to be obvious. Cuz I don't think you know. I think you're trolling for ideas, otherwise you wouldn't have started a thread which you are not willing to conclude, and in which you are not willing to give any solutions.

Stop leading these poor people on, and let them know you're not any more knowledgeable than any of us when it comes to trading psychology.

#136     Mar 11, 2009
  7. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Now, just watch and see what can be done and understood if people just do as they are asked to do, in order to help themselves!

I will go as far as I can go - but I will not ever disclose the real "holy grail" of trading, for obvious reasons.

If you take in what I will write, and understand it, you will be far ahead of most traders out there.

The first thing, before all else, that you must fully understand without any doubt what so ever, is that trading is gambling.

If you fail to really understand what this means, you might as well stop now and go off and read what the "experts" post!

MTFA = Multiple Time Frame Analysis

OTF = One Time Framing

#137     Mar 11, 2009
  8. TraderD

TraderD

Supposing below is correct, perhaps you can elaborate more on relationships between timeframes.

Multi Time Frame Analisys
    One Time Frame {control}

#138     Mar 11, 2009
  9. Nasrudin was on his hands and knees searching for his key in a well-lit area in the centre of the street. Some of his neighbors came to see why Nasrudin was on his hands and knees.“What are you looking for, Nasrudin?” enquired one of his neighbors.“My door key,” Nasrudin replied.The helpful neighbors dropped to their hands and knees and joined Nasrudin in his search for the lost key.After a long unsuccessful search, one of the neighbors asked: “We’ve looked everywhere. Are you sure you dropped it here?”Nasrudin answers: “Of course I didn’t drop it here, I dropped it outside my door.”“Then, why are you looking for it here!”“Because there is more light here!” he responded.

#139     Mar 11, 2009
    pikeman likes this.
  10. #140     Mar 11, 2009