Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Thanks and Regards

#91     Mar 9, 2009
  2. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

If the deduction methods you use for trading are anywhere as near as your normal deduction methods, then you must be the worst trader on record!

#92     Mar 9, 2009
  3. Nah, my methods of deduction are working quite well, thank you.

After all, I knew that the only posts you were going to be responding to would be mine ... LOL :D

Now, please continue with your mind(fuck) games. :eek: :p

#93     Mar 9, 2009
  4. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

I am very impressed by your quote caementarius :)

Many tend to forget that man does not live on bread alone!

"But if anyone’s whole stock has failed him, and he knows not how to restore the race in a new line, then it is also time to reveal the famed device of the Arcadian master [Aristaeus], and the mode whereby often, in the past, the putrid blood of slain bullocks has engendered bees. From its fount I will unfold the whole story, tracing it back from its first source."

#94     Mar 9, 2009
  5. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

You are welcome MMD.

In order to make any real progress in the silly and ridiculous world of trading, you must be willing to turn from the crowd, no matter what the perception may be.

Always remember, most of the idiots on the other end of a keyboard do not have one iota of how the markets operate!

I can tell what a person knows about trading by reading the first few lines they post, and if you want the whole truth, very few on this site, or any other site for that matter, know anything of real value about how to take money from other traders, with the least amount of risk, for the greatest amount of profit.

If you take the time to read what I write, and compare to what others write, then you will see that I speak from experience and truth. I have no reason to lie or lead people astray, no matter what others may wrongly imply with silly childish statements!

The ability to quickly learn from others is sometimes called "wisdom". Today we have about one wise person in a billion, so now you see why there are so many experts that know everything about this and that.

I post for one reason and one reason only and that is, to show up the so called trading experts for what they really are!

Always remember that there are no experts in the trading game - this is the first and last principle, and without fully understanding it you are doomed to follow in the footsteps of the ignorant and ill informed.

Never be afraid to tell someone that they speak rubbish, but you must be wise enough to differentiate rubbish from common sense and logic - this might sound easy but it is in fact very difficult, and you can thank our revered academic circle for that privilege!

To know what you must know is your goal!

To differentiate between what you must know and what you know, well, will only be realized by listening to people like me.

This is not egoistic or anything of the like - it is merely the facts!

#95     Mar 9, 2009
  6. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

It must be getting near the 12 mark now!

#96     Mar 9, 2009
  7. That one is a good one but I think there are a few more grand parallels. One being your have to first know yourself and then know how to differentiate what yourself is telling you. You are in the majority if you do what you KNOW, regardless of what you think. Instead you have to know the smarter opponent and then BECOME the smarter opponent. The problem is identifying the smarter opponent in you verses the ignorant self. Then comes the battle of keeping your old self out of your head. That I have not fully mastered yet...not sure if it can truly be done.

Some will flame me here...let it begin.

:)

#97     Mar 9, 2009
  8. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

MMD, I did not reply direct, and I will do so now, as it is warranted!

"Try us, you may be surprise. Is the word MANIPULATION getting any close?"

YES & NO - every business venture has some sort of manipulation, but in relation to taking money from other traders on a daily basis, forget it and drop it now!

"Does this have anything to do with building/distributing the gigantic position in a shortest time period with minimal premium? "

NO - most of the idiots who trade other peoples' money (e.g. pension funds) change their mind much like the wind shifts direction!

"I know this, and I thought that everything is recorded on the price chart. Is it not? Forgive me for being a curious newbee."

YES - and you are correct to be curious, and never be afraid to question and ask questions!

"This really hits me. It just changed my perspective at looking the price chart.
    Remind me of the cobra snake catcher using his hands. One of his hand is right in front of the snake, moving back and forth, getting the snake attention, while the other hand surreptitiously moving around aiming at the snake neck."

As mentioned previously, all the standard "stuff" that is in the public domain is there for a specific reason.

The change in the way you think is due to a state of mind!

"Nysestocks, I knew you were on to something that is very original. But really, if you dont share it, we will get stuck in this mode, trying to guess the name of the topic, instead putting energy into exploit it to better ourselves."

I understand your frustrations, but believe me when I say it is for your own good, whether you know it or not!

If you want the truth then here it is - I will never tell anyone what I know, as I promised not too when it was told to me, and that is how it works!

But, it was never said that I could not help others understand what it is they should not be doing by listening to so called "experts".

Many will read this and say this idiot is playing mind games, or trying to sell something - but what else would they say, as they are frustrated that they have not been able to come up with the so called "holy grail" of trading, as it does indeed exist, but only for a very very small minority!

#98     Mar 9, 2009
  9. i love this thread.

#99     Mar 10, 2009
    Joe6Pack likes this.
  10. Redneck

Redneck

Me to Darkhand - Me to

#100     Mar 10, 2009