Why is the Left so angry at Blacks who love America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Nothing but anecdotes. What is "left"? Is a person who, for example, supports both the right to bear arms and abortion left or right?

What is "black"? The type on this page is black, the background is white. I don't see any people anywhere those colors.

Focus your mind.

#11     Sep 22, 2009
  2. The ideal daughter in law: she'll do the dad and the son. :D

#12     Sep 22, 2009
  3. From the way he sounded, I really do not think he has balls. He is definitely a tofty. Watch the interview and you will see. How did this guy squeeze himself between the tea partiers from the Bible Belt is beyond me.................................................................
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    - Wait a minute! :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdNbS0YA0E4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdNbS0YA0E4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Sep 22, 2009
  4. Thanks for making my point. The left is all about hate. Hate for anyone who doesn't toe their line. They search for hypocrisy in their perceived enemies with a microscope but ignore blatant corruption and lies on their own side.

#14     Sep 22, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

It's entirely refreshing to meet a black person that isn't a wild eyed white hating leftist... it happens, but not that often.. Sometimes they are really lonely, sort of like political half-breeds that neither side wants to accept.. gotta love 'em, they deserve it... Alan Keys probably represents me politically more than anybody I've ever heard speak.. the Republicans shut him out of the debates the same way they did Ron Paul and Democrats shout him down any time they can...

#15     Sep 22, 2009
  6. "The left is all about hate."

Great to see you showing your Christian values of love, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, humility, etc...

ROTFLMAO...

#16     Sep 22, 2009