Why Is The Indu Heading For 6000

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Nov 23, 2008.

1. http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article7416.html

The above link explains it all. It took me a few months to understand, as I researched all the reasons that this current down ward cycle is not that of a typical recession.

The classic definition of a recession does not apply to the current situation and neither does the classic rebound.

The Financial System of yesterday is demolished. Pumping in Liqudity only creates a false sense of "Doing something".

The reality is, nothing can be done. The Tranches that were created to sell off Mortage loans into the secondary market, the collapse of the entire "House of Cards" will bring the Global Financial Markets to their knees.

IMF say's the do not have enough money to put out the fires in many countries, never had the money.

The Fed has done nothing to stop the bleeding. The market will continue to sell off, and make lower lows as it trends towards the 6000 level.

More and more evidence points to a depression. The shipping of goods has all but halted. The "Items" pile up and can not be moved. There is no liqudity from the banks, they will not lend, even as I type this.

Of course do your own research and do not take my words for anything. But the deeper you dig, the more you understand how deep the rabit hole goes.