Why is the Economy weak in the US?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Aug 31, 2010.

1. If I am on ignore, why are you making comments about me, you moron?

#21     Sep 5, 2010
  2. pspr

pspr

Just read his post. You are right about him. -- Talk about putting people in classes.

#22     Sep 5, 2010
  3. That's nothing compared to what's to come in latter half of this decade.

US is screwed. Too many overweight losers dragging it down. Just go to your local WalMart & check.

#23     Sep 5, 2010
  4. Your argument about China is six months late; The latest complaints from EU, Japan, and U.S. is that China's preferential treatment of domestic companies and investment environment for foreign companies are worsening and requesting China to improve foreign investment environment. 60% imports from China to U.S. is from U.S. companies located in China. A screwed up World isn't it? :D

#24     Sep 5, 2010
  5. #25     Sep 5, 2010
  6. jem

jem

the baby bommers - and I am in the last year of the boom. have been selfish jerkoffs. They have mortgaged the future.

SS is an entitlement ponzie scheme. The boomers are going to drain far more out then they ever put in, unless they are stopped.

SS must be means tested. And that is just a start.

#26     Sep 5, 2010
  7. Then I'll recommend a trade for you..

Short the US
    Long the rest of the world, preferably Europe and Asia

#27     Sep 5, 2010
  8. I don’t think there is a solution to fixing the economy. You have to have pain for awhile and let all the bad wash away. This has been along time coming. My biggest problem with the republicans is they never opened there month when Bush was making the mess bigger. What’s up with that? Our 2010 economy is based on a 1985 world that’s the bottom line. At some point you get to big and I think we are there.

#28     Sep 5, 2010

9. Talk about ignoring the blatantly obvious historical facts...

#29     Sep 5, 2010

10. Thank you for confirming reality and historical truth. Be careful that all of the bleeding hearts on this site do not drown you.

#30     Sep 5, 2010