Why is stock_trad3r so good at

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Nov 6, 2007.

Why is stock_trad3r so good at picking stocks?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2007.
  1. Cause he has skillz

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. Cause he buys stocks that go up

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Cause he recommended bidu at 120...

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Cause he is almost always right

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. I will vote, when the choices more reflect reality:

Cause he has delusions of grandeur
    Cause he buys stocks that occasionally accidentally go up
    Cause he is clueless
    Cause he is almost always wrong
    Cause he makes a wonderful target
    Cause he is a perfect synonym for Dumbo and antonym for Trader

#11     Nov 6, 2007
  2. Mods: How does this thread have any relevance to trading? WTF is wrong with you people?

#12     Nov 6, 2007
  3. No, it's not the same guy. MR. Market was much more intellectual. But it's the same "I never lose" crap.

#13     Nov 6, 2007
  4. what dont you understand about MAJOR MARKET TOP?

there is no place the bull can run, no place safe. It is time the bull is sacrificed and we make hamburgers. Anyone want cheese? p

#14     Nov 6, 2007
  5. Um except there is no major market top.

where do you guys come up with this shit?

#15     Nov 6, 2007
  6. Exactly...it`s about time we eliminate the cancers around here & do some house cleaning.........the timmay tumor is gone....how bout 1 more?

#16     Nov 6, 2007
  7. [​IMG]

#18     Nov 6, 2007
  8. I can pretty much guarantee this bull market will last for many many more decades. The upside is unlimited. Such arguments were made in 2000 but times have changed though. Valuations arent excesiv.3 Growth is staggering. Globalization and free trade are the driving fators for what will be the biggest rally in the history of the stock market.

Dow 15000 before the end of 2007.

2008 will be a monster rally. he nasdaq will cross 3800 and the dow will cross 18,000.

Gold will pass 1100 and oil will pass 130.

leading sectors will be technology (mainly internet and handset computer markets), materials, construction, defense, comodities, and shipping

The 5 year chart for the nasdaq will more or less begin to resemble a parabola instead of line as is the case now.

FXi will hit 350 and EWZ will hit 110.

GOOG wil rise another 60% and AAPL, AMZN, BIDU RIMM will rise between 60-100% in 2008.

There will be no serious news stories in 2008. NO major dips. The biggest selloff in 2008 may be 3% or so for th indexes.

The global emerging markets rally will continue in full force in 2008, to an even greater extend than in 2007. Hang seng will double.

Romney will win in 2008, defeating Edwards.

We're in an era of economic and financal perpetualism of unlimited upside and global growth.

While my my predictions may seem foolhardy and outlandish, they aren't.

You can poke fun like a loser or you can say hmmmmmm maybe he is right and make money.

#19     Nov 6, 2007
  9. LOL....Hysterical. :D

#20     Nov 6, 2007