Why is Romney not disclosing his returns?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Epic

Epic

yes, but in the context of politics, it is a very useful term that should be more widely utilized.

E.G.

A dyslogistic description of abortions rights activists would be pro-abortion. The eulogistic term would be pro-choice. Both are correct in their description, but paint either a favorable or unfavorable picture of the same position.

#191     Aug 21, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? You recently said the same thing about "libtard". A word used here almost daily.

(And yes I do subscribe to a dictionary word of the day)

#192     Aug 21, 2012
  3. Not trying to add to the childish behavior, but isn't the term above, self deception more indicative of you than the others on here? You tend to align with those who state your "kind" are despicable, only they you use much more sickening terms. And you seem to try to over-compensate by being their buddies, and saying you don't mind all the God awful things they say about gays. From not being one of God's children, to having inferior genes.

Reminds of the syndrome they accused Patty Hearst of having, where you are so denigrated that you seek acceptance from your captors. In this case, not so much captors, as mental controllers.

I know you'll come back with some hateful personal attack, but I wish you would take a second to think what I say through. But, of course you won't. Too bad, really.

And, FWIW, I was actually reaching out to you in another thread, about literacy rates of previous centuries. Were you able to help out? Or am I hated so much by you that we cannot carry on a civil conversation? And, yes, I know my note above will be construed as hatred on my part, but it really isn't.

#193     Aug 21, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet...you just did.

#194     Aug 21, 2012
  5. Quite frankly the awful things they say about gay activists (IOW LIBERAL ASSHOLES) is probably justified.

Being gay doesn't mean you have to be a liberal douche bag.

btw :It's called Stockholm syndrome and no I don't have it but a strong case can be made for a certain ethnic persuasion exhibiting it's symptoms.

#195     Aug 21, 2012
  6. Well, ok, except I'm pretty sure the descriptions that I read did not distinguish between activists and any other gay person.

All liberals are not douche bags, especially just because you disagree with their comments. Just as all conservatives are not bigoted asses, just because so many are.

And, yes, that's the syndrome I was thinking of, thanks for reminding me of that.

I just see you as a Confederate Soldier who votes for Lincoln, just to get along with his captors. Does that make sense to you? Not trying to be harsh.

You speak of tattoos, and a farmer john tan. Are the tattoos more like the tough guy kind? Maybe the military type? Just curious, don't need to see them. Body art is interesting.

#196     Aug 21, 2012