why is prostitution illegal in the United States?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OTCkrak, Jan 10, 2011.

1. EON Kid

EON Kid

lmao

#11     Jan 10, 2011
  2. chartman

chartman

Reports reports what the reporter wants to report.

#12     Jan 10, 2011
  3. Chartman will believe what he wants to believe. [​IMG]

#13     Jan 10, 2011
  4. chartman

chartman

There are some people who thinks for themselves and do not believe everything on the Internet.

#14     Jan 10, 2011
  5. I've never met a girl that was free

#15     Jan 10, 2011
  6. looks like you have never been outside USA

#16     Jan 10, 2011
  7. Speak for yourself!

[​IMG]

#17     Jan 10, 2011
  8. chartman

chartman

I suppose if one is 'short', he has to be :) :D

#18     Jan 10, 2011
  9. olias

olias

I'm not sure how I feel about legalizing prostitution. On the exterior it seems like it should be fine. Happy Ending massage should probably be ok too. I'm open to debate and change my position on those.

My biggest problem with the whole issue is the way that society looks down on and judges these women for doing what they do. I'm sure none of them chose prostitution as their first career. Maybe they came from a very poor country and are doing it to take care of their families or try to get a better life for themselves. You just never know. A self-actualized person does not feel the need to judge what other people do to get by. I would treat them with the same respect as any other member of society.

#19     Jan 10, 2011
  10. I never went to a prostitute, but I feel that prostitution should be legal. Why should anyone really care what two people want to do behind closed doors. If you take a girl out and buy her dinner, flowers, and a movie and then have sex or you just go to a prostitute, pay her directly and then have sex, either way you spent some money.

#20     Jan 10, 2011