Why is Obama such a fag?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 7, 2012.

1. and here we have the classic beta style deflective insults. :p

maybe i hit a nerve? :eek:

#11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

More like you chasing your own tail.

#12     Aug 7, 2012
  3. I see you don't know what a real man is.

I suppose you're a Muslim extremist who thinks women are property to own?

#13     Aug 7, 2012
  4. Anne Hathaway is real sexy bro..

As an aside i went and see this the other day (SPOILER ALERT) during lunch and as far as the politics in the movie.. the main badass Bane, was not really a che type revolutionary as some seem to think. He had some line to batmayne about giving people hope for the future, only to take it all away. He preyed on the envy of the OWS crowd who were nothing but useful (for him) idiots to take control of the city, which he had a 100% intention of turning into a mushroom cloud, along with all of them. If OWS were actually the 99% in real life.. I'd have to agree with him. :p

#14     Aug 7, 2012
  5. I wonder what the person who wears the pants in the family thinks about those comments by bo?

#15     Aug 7, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

If his was not a pant-wearing statement in your eyes, then you'd best have another look at your own "outfit." In fact, you may wish to review your whole wardrobe is that cavernous closet of yours.

#16     Aug 7, 2012
  7. actually you have it backwards, a real man doesn't worship women. ask any american female if she likes being worshiped by her man. the answer may surprise you

thats called being a supplicating bitch and you get kicked to the curb for that.

thats real life.

#17     Aug 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

LOL!

#18     Aug 7, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

And how else do you regularly, actively and repeatedly assert your manliness to yourself and others? And is it something you feel you need to do with frequent regularity?

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for the "worshipping" and "pedestal" in Obama's statement, according to you...

#19     Aug 7, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You obviously mean Macho Michelle.

#20     Aug 7, 2012