Why is no one asking the obvious questions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverickz, May 2, 2011.

1. If OBL has been dead for a week. Why announce this late Sunday night? Could this have not been done sooner, waited until tomorrow, even waited until a week from now? This is now going to be the dominate story for the next few days at least. So the real question is: what other stories is this one going to be covering up?

Of course he may have just timed it so shut the media up about the GD royal wedding that everyone is sick to death of hearing about.

2. I assume to positively ID the body.

3. Right but he could have also waited until tomorrow. Why at nearly midnight on Sunday?

4. I listened Obama's speech, he said it happened today.

5. I thought I heard him say that too but several stations were still saying a week ago even after the speech so I started second guessing what I thought I heard. Waiting for DNA proof seemed credible. While at the same time I was wondering how the hell they kept the lid on something that big for a week.

6. Obama is official words, others are just speculations, or misinformed. (Today was May 1st, Sunday night, as Obama speech).

7. you don't need to wait 1 week to get DNA results. i bet US military has the equipment to get the results within a day right there in Pakistan.

8. He wanted to preempt Trump show tonight. Trump might talk all the shit he wants, but Obama just trumped his premier of the Apprentice with the corpse of Bin Laden.

9. From Yahoo news
    "In November, intelligence officials found out where he was living, a huge fortified compound in an affluent suburb of Islamabad. It was surrounded by walls as high as 18 feet high, topped with barbed wire. There were two security gates and no phone or Internet running into the house".

I hope they post pictures of this place -inside and out. One news reports it being 1 hundred miles north of Islamabad, deep inside Pakistan.

10. The first thing they will do is post pics of his body like they did with Saddam H's sons. This is of paramount importance or else the world(especially the muslims and extremists) will not believe it actually happened.

#10     May 2, 2011