Why is my Karen the Super Trader Tastytrade Hybrid Journal Closed?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sweet Bobby, Mar 21, 2018.

Is Sweet Bobby a Genius or Fool

1. Genius

25.0%
  2. Fool

66.7%
  3. A combination of the two

8.3%
  1. Who the hell closed the thread? Is there no place for a comeback? Does Sweet Bobby have to take the show on the road? The thread was the one place on this site where actual education and experimentation took place. It was the place where idiots predicted account blowouts and ignorance was combatted! Yes I’m pissed!

The show must go on. If you want to learn from a seasoned veteran, check out my new site in the coming days at sweetbobby.com.

I will link it to my trading spreadsheet tomorrow. A place where technical analysis shall not and cannot live. A place where probabilities and common sense thrive.

I just proved that many of you experts have no idea about actual trading. You predicted my demise for years. You salivated every time the market dropped. I told you I blew out the account and you bought it hook line and sinker.

You triumphed over my destruction! Well listen little fishes, Sweet Bobby is alive and well! The genuine traders knew I was the cat toying with the mouseses. You brilliant human beings knew that I was only laying the trap for the idiots.

The fact is, my trading is on fire. I’m up over 7% for the year and I’m projecting returns of 55% for the next 52 weeks!

LJM Partners and Tony Caine drop 82% in February. How does Sweet Bobby do? I’m down 10%. The market was down 9%! Big deal!

At the end of the day, I remain standing. Have I developed the holy grail. No. Can I lose money? Yes. Will I make money over the long term? Yes!

Kudos to tastytrade and the research team for getting me engaged in trading! Thanks to Karen the Supertrader for inspiring me and many others. I studied her every word and tried to replicate her system. At the end of the six years, I found out where she went wrong and where her strategy was vulnerable. I made the strategy safer. I am now a super hero manager of risk. A man among boys. A sage among idiots. And a clown among scholars.

I am the mad scientist of trading. Laugh at my ratios! Mock my Greeks! Criticize my formulas! Scoff at my spreadsheets! Now snot on my never ending quest to develop a strategy based on wisdom and data and sprinkled with a little fun.

Am I drunk? No! But I did have a milkshake and I’m on a sugar high! Keep trading folks! Keep smiling! Keep learning! Never listen to those who tell you you can’t make it. No one will ever manage your money as well as you. Get busy and put your plan into action. Write it down. Tweak it. Trade it.

To whomever closed my thread - I will stick to you like the bark of a tree and may calamity befall you!

Life is good, and I’m a happy man.

I am Sweet Bobby!

Peace, mongrels!

Chubbly and IAS_LLC like this.
  2. SweetBobby.com sounds like a gay jizz site.

But I agree, the Admin shouldn't close threads...without atleast leaving a logical, rational explanation why.

7% up year-to-date is Nothing to brag about, and future projections are a dime-a-dozen o_O, :confused:
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch, or jinx yourself prematurely.

Quite frankly, this is ET...you should be able, at the bare minimum, be able to generate 100% yearly.
    If that sounds crazy or risky or impossible to you...then you shouldn't be wasting your time trading, but rather...simply...just investing.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  3. You would know!

4. I don’t take advice from you, Loogie! Though I am quite fond of you. You are the fly on my arse! Bess your heart, I did feel a title sad when you of all people believed I blew out the account. I thought you should have known better. When you get ready to convert your paper account to actual dollars, please let me know. I’m here for you friend!

5. Baron, please open my old thread back up. It is a learning pool! There’s no reason for it to be closed.

6. algofy

algofy

I’m also curious why it was closed. I don’t trade like SB but i always listened to what he said as he seems like a reasonable poster.

Sweet Bobby likes this.
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

When Bobby faked his blow up to rile everyone up, it ceased to be a journal.

DTB2 and Pekelo like this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

We have the right answer. You don't fake a blow up. That is a big no no.

If you just make a quick joke that is corrected in a few hours that is one thing but you went into the trouble to make up a fake chart of your performance. That is when the credibility went out of the window...

Now could you, should you start a new journal? I am on the fence....

9. Fake blow up and promote your website....
    Sounds like we need more of this..Make ET great again!

10. It was a lesson I. Learning. And a great one. It showed exactly who knew actual trading and it exposed the haters. No worries. I tried to add to the education and trials that are necessary to become better traders. Everyone here is just so serious, set in their ways, and not willing to be engaged in the learning process. Your loss!

#10     Mar 22, 2018