why is my broker giving me technical analysis recommendations

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cole_, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Xela

Xela

This is completely wrong.

This isn't so. The brokerage being discussed in this thread is forex.com, which is a counterparty market-maker.

If you read the OP's posts above, you'll see that he mentions that the "broker's" disclosure statement openly specifies that if they elect to not cover their position, they make the profit themselves when the market moves against their own customers.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time just for the sake of it - simply bringing to your attention the reality that sometimes it helps a lot to read the thread before replying to it! ;)

#21     Feb 26, 2018
  2. zdreg

zdreg

if you are giving reality checks to ET posters, you will be posting the entire day.:(

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    #22     Feb 26, 2018
    CarlosRay and Xela like this.
  3. Xela

Xela

I hear you, but I thought because this member has just joined today, it might be worth bringing it to his attention ... [​IMG]

#23     Feb 26, 2018
    lovethetrade likes this.
  4. By ECN You mean by first in - first out when arriving at what positions are closed first - This is only an alternative way of making money for the broker - But my idea on the subject is that people tend to be people so there interest would lie in predicting some outcome just as any business needs to provide extra services to & towards keeping there customer interests more updated - In the end it is only you that is putting your money at risk - But the broker by providing forecast & tips is saying to you - well there`s a starting point to consider.

#24     Mar 5, 2018