Why is mr. market allowed to continuously post crap in the "trading" section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Silvain Garnea, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Ah, yes. We're all familiar with how strongly the USSR/Russia adheres to the principles and practice of personal freedoms . . .

#51     Dec 3, 2003
  2. You'd be surprised! :D Strangely enough, I felt more free there. Almost any rule can be "bent" if you know how and is negotiable if you know who to negotiate with. Here the gov't is quite paternalistic I must say.
    You have plenty of "significant freedoms" like freedom of speach etc. But once you come down to the lower level of everyday life, almost everything is strictly regulated one way or the other.
    To some foreigners, the culture shock comes in other forms when they come here. I was shocked by how paternalisticly governed people were. Starting with the edited-for-content TV and on from there... :)

#52     Dec 3, 2003
  3. lindq

lindq

So let me get this straight. You feel less restricted in Russia because almost any rule can be "bent"? Is that your concept of a civilized society, and how to operate in it? If so, then understand that our system is here to protect the average person from people precisely like you, who don't know the value of personal responsibilty.

#53     Dec 3, 2003
  4. Good work. And he called me a monkey too. Silvain Gonorrhea can be a pest.

#54     Dec 3, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Well, Vlad, nobody has - as they say - nailed your feet to the floor.

#55     Dec 3, 2003
  6. and what's the complaint? You are a monkey.

#56     Dec 3, 2003
  7. yeah kinda of funny he's still here despite loss of all this freedom :p

#57     Dec 3, 2003
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Hey guys! I'm just here to pick a fight so I can get my post count up by the end of this thread.:D

#58     Dec 3, 2003
  9. follow pt pigeon and post one worders. That's the quickest way to 3000!!

#59     Dec 3, 2003
  10. Pabst

Pabst

You hit in on the head. He know's better than to take my bait!:D

#60     Dec 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.