Why is mr. market allowed to continuously post crap in the "trading" section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Silvain Garnea, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Ah, Pabst. As usual, we can always depend on you to add something substantive to the discussion. :cool:

#41     Dec 3, 2003
  2. jwlabno

jwlabno

It always a wonder why do some people need other's to leave forums.

Skipping through the crap like preserving quality of posts and all other kinds of glorified reasons, just and righteous, which are simply imageworks, what's left?

Are you saying that if X leaves you will have quality discussions with those you deem worthy staying? What is stopping you from doing it right now? Does X control your keyboard or your brain?

No, you will not have quality discussions. You will just go on a search for another person to evict, because thats how you get your ego fix.

#42     Dec 3, 2003
  3. lindq

lindq

You are a hell of a one to criticize other's posts. Here are lines from just a few of your recent posts, directed at ET members:

To Nihabashi
    Why are you such a sucker with your continued responses.

To Error 404
    Get it through your liberal head.

To Illuminati
    Yet you are unable to understand the English language, and don't understand how to read this simply worded thread. What a freaking joke!

To DP Phoenix
    Either you have something to say to Inandlong, or shut your hole.

To DP Phoenix
    Have you said anything to Inandlong on this thread? Or are you just being your normal ass clown self?

To Cheese
    If you don't know what you're talking about, keep your hole shut!

Not once on this site have you yet posted anything of value regarding a trade, or trading. But so far you have managed to include personal insults in nearly all your posts.

A free site like ET is like a democracy. If you can't exercise some small degree of personal responsibility and respect for others, you don't belong here.

And don't bother insulting me as you have others. You are now on my ignore list.

#43     Dec 3, 2003
  4. How dare you pick these! These don't even scratch the surface of my witty replies on ET. I've had much, much worse posts than these. You need to do a better search.

You are wrong about one thing, I did make a good prediction. Here it is,

"say au revoir to mr. market
    mr. market has no interest in ET if he can't pimp his website.

Finally, king Baron has cut off his BS from "trading". Now he's relegated to "journals", where he certainly won't be allowed to pimp, as mon frere Magna, is watching closely.

My last prediction on ET: mr. market will bid adieu very soon."

I certainly called that one!

#44     Dec 3, 2003
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

and since he did, I thought you were going to as well.

#45     Dec 3, 2003
  6. can you speak English please, I don't understand.

#46     Dec 3, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Why am I not surprised? :D

#47     Dec 3, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

This is just FPC back in another character.
    Or his twin brother.
    French my foot.

#48     Dec 3, 2003
  9. and a day earlier from me...

Now you're stealing my lines?? 3000+ posts and you have zero originality! How sad!

#49     Dec 3, 2003

10. Leave the commies alone! :D

Check out easyguru's moderating skills and you'll see who's the one removing all he/she doesn't like at his whim. The censors in the USSR at least had to consult with others....

Land of the free my a$$, I've lived in 4 countries and feel the most controlled in this one. Can't do this, can't do that, you need to have a permit to do this or that etc. Can't even frigging jump into the pool without showing someone I took the necessary classes... Ridiculuous.

#50     Dec 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.