Why is mr. market allowed to continuously post crap in the "trading" section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Silvain Garnea, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why are you trying to get RLB and me in trouble with Baron? Please stop instigating and trying to ruin this community.

Thanks.

#31     Dec 2, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

LOL!! If I had as many aliases as you do, I'd only have six posts.

#32     Dec 2, 2003
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You are bitching that he is "ruining" ET..yet you agree to leave if he does? That sounds kinda stupid to me....but Im just a hick so what do I know.

#33     Dec 2, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

:eek: YAWN:eek:

#34     Dec 2, 2003
  5. Not instigating nothing.

Do your job, and stop mr. market from pimping. That what the "rules" say. Enforce your own code of rules, and the problem goes away.

#35     Dec 2, 2003
  6. It is stupid, I agree. I want to leave ET for many reasons, but if mr. market is left here to pimp his website, I have no alternative but to raise hell until it stops.

My reason? Un-even enforcement of the "code of conduct" bothers me, and I don't like message boards that favor one pimp over another.

#36     Dec 2, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If the moderators were doing the kind of job you want them to do, all of your posts would have been deleted by now . . . :p

#37     Dec 2, 2003
  8. Cheese

Cheese

Amen.

#38     Dec 2, 2003
  9. i agree that mr market is worthless, but so are the french- we saved their sorry asses from the germans and what did we get in return- a whiny nation of pussies who won't support us in the middle east.

#39     Dec 3, 2003
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Oh shut up.

#40     Dec 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.