Why is mr. market allowed to continuously post crap in the "trading" section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Silvain Garnea, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the consolation, Mr. Subliminal, it is appreciated.

But you see, there was a time in my life when I would have been in category (3). I was much younger, and very sharp with puzzles. I could always decipher a well coded message. I'm deifinitely not as sharp as I used to be.

Give me another chance sometime to solve a clever puzzle.

#91     Dec 6, 2003
  2. i'm very sorry but you flunked the course F- is your final grade :-/

#92     Dec 6, 2003
  3. there are better things to occupy yourself with on this site than posting mindless banter like this. then again, well, look at the title of this thread, like there is anything useful in here anyways........this site has deteriorated into poser traders playing anonymous online grabass for the most part- the actual useful content vs crap ratio is probably 30% here, sad......
    I don't feel dumb, but I would if I my wasted time on elitetrader making 600 posts that had content like this, taking time away from developing my business and making money, but hey, way to enrich the community, buddy !!! :D :D

#93     Dec 8, 2003
  4. From a cursory examination of your 77 posts, it is clear that your personal contribution to the "useful content vs crap ratio" is closer to 3%. It appears therefore, and correct me if I'm wrong, that it would be of mutual benefit to all of us if you buggered off and concentrated more on developing your business and making money, instead of wasting your precious time with posts like this, from the "Why do you come to ET?" thread :
    Time to move on, bigbeech, and find something more challenging. In your position, I know I would.

#94     Dec 8, 2003
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

OH MY....LMAO:D

#95     Dec 8, 2003

6. yeah, you're right, thats why I don't waste much time here, carry on with your online grabass, it doesn't affect me. I was just making a point that this site has deteriorated and too many people post bullshit. I used to post useful information under a different alias, but lost interest when I realized I wasn't getting too many intelligent responses and there were only a few people that I would want to discuss strategy with, and not on a public forum. theres too many newbies on here that want all the answers without putting in any effort or trying ideas without committing capital, well, f*ck that, I've spent way too much time and money developing my strategy, why give it to some mook for free?? "elite" trader- what a joke !!!!

by the way, is that some sort of nerd insult with your .gif ?? pretty sad....

#96     Dec 8, 2003
  7. That is such a sad story. TIS ASS

#97     Dec 8, 2003
  8. jwlabno

jwlabno

In case you didn't notice, you are in the wrong forum. What I like about your post is that while it is crap no different than the one you complain about, it is supposed to make others think that you are not like that at all.

#98     Dec 8, 2003
  9. jwlabno

jwlabno

:) Those newbies, poor bastards, they will never know

#99     Dec 8, 2003
  10. You still here?
    No, just a hint like this :

[​IMG]

#100     Dec 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.