Why is Macke Out From CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ipatent, May 24, 2009.

1. Is this why IRAN and NORTH KOREA have seen dramatic advancement in their nuclear programs during 8 years under George Bush?

Time to put down the "Kool-Aid" dude.

#41     Jun 21, 2009
  2. Actually most republicans in power (bush, cheney,etc.) actually dodged the draft and therefore didn't actually do anything military related. Its very important to note that when called on to serve their country, each of these men said, "Nope, not me. I have better priorities."

#42     Jun 21, 2009
  3. maybe he was booted because they found out he was SIM trading and highlighting as an ET guru?

LOL

#43     Jun 21, 2009
  4. Wow....why such hatred???? Aren't you getting enough at home or does your secret gay lover refuse to swallow?

#44     Jun 21, 2009
  5. With only one original member from the first season. I am glad I went to the studio had Mackie, Rattigan, Boling, and Strazinni sign a dollar bill for good luck. I t seems like this show is last stop before the exit door. Anyone heard what Boling and Strazinni are up to nowadays?

Akuma

#45     Jun 21, 2009
  6. drase

drase

Boling has been on FBN, he hosts Happy Hour. I don't think Strazzini is on TV regularly anywhere.

#46     Jun 23, 2009
  7. hayman

hayman

That whole show is a bit of a joke.....say and recommend whatever you want, whenever you want. I could do that too - really takes no insight or talent to speak of. The new female moderator is the biggest joke - she knows less than the rest of the brethren. Regardless of political affiliation, anyone who watches CNBC for anything other than entertainment value, is totally wasting their time.

#47     Jun 23, 2009
  8. Around the Horn on ESPN is actually more dignified than CNBC because they mute certain talking heads sometimes. And you probably get better investment advice from ESPN! These "Fast Money" jokers should be required to post their trades real time on line because I think they just use the show to tout their positions. I'd like to see what kind of returns they actually generate. My guess is that none of them actually beat the market after fees.

#48     Jun 23, 2009
  9. Karen Finerman is the only one with an ounce of credibility on CNBC's pathetic 'Fast Money.'

#49     Jun 23, 2009
  10. I think Rebecca is pretty hot but you get Cody whining, he needs a smack. here you go you pervs. :)

• rg.jpg
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
    #50     Jun 23, 2009