Why is Macke Out From CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ipatent, May 24, 2009.

1. spinn

spinn

You've got that backwards....the Liberals want bad things for America....as Leon Panetta smears Dick Cheney.

Immelt sells weapons to Iran.....not the Republicans.

#31     Jun 16, 2009
  2. bathrobe

bathrobe

I am not a liberal, but you are a tad crazy.

#32     Jun 16, 2009
  3. Wow. You have to be the dumbest s.o.b. on G-D's green Earth. You can't possibly mean that. Republicans aren't the ones who insist soldiers read US Miranda Rights to terrorists trying to slaughter them on the battlefields. Republicans do everything possible to ensure this country is safe and secure. Your kind thinks another verse of kum-ba-yah and a group hug will stop the intifada, jihad, quell radical-islamist rage and prevent future attacks.

A cookie with your kool-aid?

#33     Jun 16, 2009
  4. Didn't Reagan sell arms to Iran and when the Shah was over thrown started supplying arms to Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq conflict.

What about Halliburton doing business in Iran?

#34     Jun 16, 2009
  5. spinn

spinn

Which does not change the fact that Immelt is doing it NOW....and Ordering the Obama network to praise him.

#35     Jun 16, 2009
  6. Are you saying that this started after 1/20/2009? Do you have a link to the news?

Halliburton was doing it when Cheney was the president.

#36     Jun 17, 2009
  7. Sooooooooo..............what's the story with Macke again?

#37     Jun 17, 2009
  8. Apparently Macke lost his job because of Cheney...:confused:

#38     Jun 17, 2009
  9. Like I give a flying fuch whether you drop dead either.....

#39     Jun 17, 2009
  10. You mean kind of painful death like the famous "1USD" McDonalds burger companies GM and Citi and hum...oh, sorry, GM 1,26 USD and Citi 3,10 USD...I am counting in EUR...sorry... :p

#40     Jun 17, 2009