Why is Macke Out From CNBC?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ipatent, May 24, 2009.

1. ipatent

ipatent

I think Macke was incredulous that CNBC was actually bringing in auto execs as part of the green shoots pump campaign. Something snapped inside his brain. Pumping the banks exhausted his capacity to generate bullshit.

#11     May 24, 2009
  2. ATLien

ATLien

LOLOLOL

That is the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

#12     May 24, 2009
  3. 1) constant sound effects.

2) constant screen flashing, quick meaningless camera pans.

3) the producers have to be ###, only a @@@ would promote crap like that with a 'straight' face.

[​IMG]
    CNBC Producer

#13     May 24, 2009
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

BINGO!!!!

stock777

05-24-09 07:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from runningman:

This is the problem with CNBC, its all about the "characters" rather than the reporting. When's the last time there was a scandal at Bloomberg? They just consistently report the business news rather than playing sound effects. It has gotten really bad at CNBC.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) constant sound effects.

2) constant screen flashing, quick meaningless camera pans.

3) the producers have to be ###, only a @@@ would promote crap like that with a 'straight' face.

...................................................... _END_

CNBC should get rid of JAWS11, commonly referred to as Maria. CNBC is about pandering to the advertisers by stroking the viewers with brainless "GREEN SHUTES" etc, etc. The advertisers are on CNBC to pump their bull to brainless viewers that only "BUY and HOLD", thats wall streets job............to relieve you of your cash for a slice of the American dream by investing in corporate America. How funny is that?

I fully admit i do have CNBC on sparingly to peek at some prices of stuff i do not trade because i can not get any other so called business channel. (sic)

Renagades do not last long on a channel where journalism flunkies get a job as market gurus.

CNBC is about profits, not about business reporting. House wifes and out of work mortgage brokers are cnbc audience. CNBC is just as quilty about pumping stocks as are some of the crooks they report about. Actually CNBC is worse than crooks because they pretend to be on your side. I think that is called back stabbers in the real world. How about Sue Herraia, she comes on pretending to be a Mack truck but is really a no-nothing.

I am sorry i have no sound affects for this post. :eek: :mad:

#14     May 24, 2009
  5. i had thought speed but looking at his HP coherent piece just a few hours earlier at the beginning of Fast Money http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1128369188&play=1
    AND he is an affluent Wall Street guy (or at least well paid CNBC...uh...former CNBC correspondent), I am going to guess that he did a couple of sizeable lines of coke within 8 minutes of getting behind the camera.
    nah, something more like Tony Montana/Al Pacino in Scarface when he stuck his whole face into the coke mountain on his desk.
    just a guess.

#15     May 25, 2009
  6. What? this isn't the drug addiction forum?
    sorry fellas :confused:

#16     May 25, 2009
  7. He will be missed. He was very entertaining.

#17     May 25, 2009
  8. CNBC is the shit stain on the looking glass that is coverage of all things financial.

It is a flaccid wind, and an anal pustule.

#18     May 25, 2009
  9. Look brotherman, nowhere did i suggest that he was not entertaining.
    honestly, i thought he was the most colorfully clever freak of the bunch but the question was "why is he out?" and my guess is that he was doing a bit too much of the wrong thing at the wrong time. could be any of the other reasons listed here but i am sticking with this one until proven otherwise:D

#19     May 25, 2009
  10. jazzsax

jazzsax

wow, this video is GOLD. pure gold.

you can tell he's messed up, just watch the facial expressions and look in his eyes.

#20     May 25, 2009