Why is ivanovich so afraid of his own words?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ghostzapper, Aug 28, 2008.

1. How embarrassing that this is your answer!!

You LIED and said my 3 aliases voted in the poll, now sheepishly back off that.

You have the fascination with me dude. You are so eager to delete all of my posts, that when you see me come online, you cream in your pants. I've never seen a more pathietic person who lives to delete someones posts.

How much you making as a moderator ivanovich? You have definitely made a success of yuorself in this world!

#21     Aug 29, 2008
  2. No, you have been caught in a lie ivanovich. You lied and said me and my 3 aliases voted, and now have backed out of that lie. You can't hide from your words. Well, I guess it's time for you to delete that post so no one can see you lied..

#22     Aug 29, 2008
  3. Rennick has forbid me to say. :(

#23     Aug 29, 2008
  4. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=134968&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

you say me and my 3 other aliases. This is a lie. Why do you need to lie to make a point ivanovich?
    Let me answer for you then. NOTHING! You make nothing and are a nothing. You have accomplished ZERO in your life. You are a moderator of a section of a message board. A loser.

Time to hit the delete button!

#24     Aug 29, 2008
  5. Ok. :)

#25     Aug 29, 2008
  6. And here's pinocchio's big proof:

#26     Aug 29, 2008