Why is ivanovich so afraid of his own words?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ghostzapper, Aug 28, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

He dares me to show him threads that he's deleted in another thread and then he closed the thread. Good one Ivan.

#11     Aug 29, 2008
  2. I asked you to PM me. Don't you ever read before you spout off? PM - Private Message. Here - read again!

#12     Aug 29, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

And I would have answered you that I have no desire to pm you, or the ability to show you DELETED POSTS had you not, once again, showed your moderatin' power by closing the thread.

#13     Aug 29, 2008
  4. Great, you just answered me. You don't want to let me know what the so-called 40-50 threads were that went missing, so I'll just assume this was a fabricated complaint. I've tried to be reasonable with you, and polite. You'd rather have a flame war and claim all sorts of things that aren't accurate (see chit chat thread).

I'm not going to waste any more time with you (because it certainly is a waste). Go ahead, have the last word.

#14     Aug 29, 2008
  5. are you on drugs ivan? You have already proven that you are a liar (you said all 4 votes against you yesterday came from my ip address), a claim you know is a lie.

You have deleted many members posts, moved threads, and received alot of complaints for your "me front and center" attittude. You always pretend you're doing the offended member a favor by talking to them ("I tried to be nice to you") is an old bs line by you, used often, as if you're the king and have tried to appease the peasants.

You're an embarrassment. But hey, keep hanging around rennicks coin flip thread where you fit in well. Remember, there's alot of specific trading ideas and ticker symbols in there for you to earn from.

#15     Aug 29, 2008
  6. Please show me the statement where I said all 4 votes came from your IP address.

#16     Aug 29, 2008
  7. #17     Aug 29, 2008
  8. First, that thread is the same thread hugh is referring to, and the only one closed (because it turned into a pointless flame war). Get a clue.

Second, I still do not see where I said "4 votes came from your IP address".

You would be a far more credible witness if you actually put some thought into your post before you shot off your mouth.

#18     Aug 29, 2008
  9. You're a sad man.

You say, "Since you and your 3 other aliases made up all the votes."

You have made a CAREER on ET proudly telling people you KNOW their IP addresses. How many dozens of times have you spouted this bs. So when you say "you and your other 3 aliases", I assume you have some proof?

You are a LIAR! You know I didn't have any other aliases that voted on that poll. And you know this becuase you know that none of the other votes are my ip address. But it hurts you so much to see others voting against you, you lie and say they are all me, after you skew the poll with 58 bogus votes.

Why did you feel the need to skew this poll? Why did you feel the need to lie and say I voted all 4 votes? Because you are a loser.

Pathetic.

#19     Aug 29, 2008
  10. Ah, so it was "3", not "4", and you meant usernames, not IPs.

The problem you have, Rowshanz, is that you don't think before you post. As a result, you spew forth your diatribe of inaccuracies and then you get ticked off when someone points it out.

Feel free to start all the polls you like in chit chat. I find it amusing that you have a fascination with me. Please continue.

But it's not going to make your non-trading posts stay in the trading forum any more than before.

Good luck!

#20     Aug 29, 2008