why is it that all you sophisticated investors...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 12, 2008.

1. When his knob is out of your mouth then you can speak.

Until then.. SILENCE!

#21     Sep 12, 2008
  2. Dude, you can black out as much as you like. Post a statement, remove the tickers. Until you do that you have zero credibility.

#22     Sep 12, 2008
  3. We all saw his prediction BLOW UP in his face yesterday, that credibility has long since been shot! :D

#23     Sep 12, 2008
  4. Indeed. I know he won't past a statement because he can't. At any rate, Simon is pretty entertaining.

#24     Sep 12, 2008
  5. Its hard not to stare at a car wreck ya know :)

#25     Sep 12, 2008
  6. Presume you do make 40gs...
    once again kiss my ass.

Until you actually make a useful post that will benefit my or anyone elses trading... You are just another ET clown to me.

I would much rather make consistent 500/day rather than make 100k today.. and blow 150k tommorow.

Swordman.. its truely gross how do you manage to stick all these peoples knobs in your mouth.. one after the other!!!!

Stop sucking up to everyone... !! grow some balls you monkey!!

Time for me to go have some wine in my wineyard !!!
    My japanese maids are here!!!

Ta ta

#26     Sep 12, 2008
  7. For now I'll fax you the invoice that your mom bills me for.. it is starting to get up on the high 3 digits.... (she is on the Simon1080 biweekly payroll )

we'll continue the discussion when I get back.. hopefully some new dip*&^*^ have made comments. You too clowns are just too easy!

hahahah

ta ta

LONG LIVE VIETNAM!

#27     Sep 12, 2008
  8. If you ever bothered to read ET, PTF has posted A LOT of helpful advice and also told everyone how he trades!

Dumbass, get to surfing the site before opening your yapper again like a petulant child :p

#28     Sep 12, 2008
  9. Profit, I'm off to NYC for the night, despite the rain. Have a good one and make sure you babysit Simon. I wasn't the one who changed him last so its possible he's been sitting with a turd in his diaper all afternoon :D

#29     Sep 12, 2008

10. Off to NYC ... ???

Is Eliot Spitzer hiring manwhores now that he is out of public office?

Wow.. that dirty son of a &*^

#30     Sep 12, 2008