Why is it okay for a state to murder someone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Intent to, and completion of killing any being is murder.

Assassination is also murder, as there is intent and completion of goal to kill.

The State, both federal and state sponsor all kinds of murder...

#11     Jul 17, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

you cant get any more cruel than this...

#12     Jul 17, 2007
  3. fhl

fhl

z seems to think that capital punishment is more cruel.

Unfortunately, there is no way to insure that every person is really guilty. It's an impossibility. So, it's either have jails, or let everyone go free.

I personally don't think it is societal revenge to incarcerate people who are judged guilty. I think it is justice. And society seems to have decided that it would be more cruel to not have a criminal justice system. I would agree.

#13     Jul 17, 2007
  4. Having jails is one thing, state sponsored murder is another...

#14     Jul 17, 2007
  5. fhl

fhl

Like I have said, you are for state sponsored incarceration of innocent people. You are so cruel.

#15     Jul 17, 2007
  6. I said I favor incarcerating innocent people?

:confused:

#16     Jul 17, 2007
  7. jem

jem

no moron - the judges are not compelled to follow their religion. Your logic sucks.

Second - babies are now viable as early as 22 weeks. Are you agreeing that after viability it is murder - or does you logic suck again?

#17     Jul 17, 2007
  8. So a "good Catholic" who follows the Catholic tradition looks into his heart, and decides to ignore his own spiritual fate of possible damnation for allowing what he believes is murder, what he believes is morally wrong to happen in favor of the worldly Constitution?

You can't be serious...

Just when exactly are judges or politicians sworn in with a hand on the Constitution and a loyalty to the Constitution above their loyalty to God?

LMAO...

Look, I will have to repeat this again.

At any time a fetus is viable, and if the woman doesn't want that fetus to mature to birth, then the state can harvest that fetus, and provide quality food, shelter, clothing and proper education until the harvested child reaches the age of 21, and those who are opposed to abortion will be taxed at a higher rate to fund the cost of raising that unwanted child.

The klannish are so full of dung. If they really cared, they would spend a large portion of their money to fund adoptions and care for unwanted forced childbirth...but that will never happen. They prefer to see a child forced into this world and live a shitty life, denying the woman the right to choose, and have no qualms at all if the child has a shitty life.

Why don't you klannish man up and take care of the "unborn children" by offering to take care of all of them, pay for the best prenatal care, etc.? Make sure the children born come into a loving, safe, secure, healthy environment?

Flat out, you don't give a shit if some kid has a shitty life, that's why...

You INOC are such bloody hypocrites when it comes to your right wing fundamentalist Christianity and this issue...

#18     Jul 17, 2007
  9. fhl

fhl

Yes, you are confused. On that we can agree.:D

#19     Jul 17, 2007
  10. Could you shoot OBL ?

Or a thrill torturer who carves your kid?

Is there a difference between a guy in for murder who keeps murdering inmates and guards and the guy convicted of murder after a raucous trial with all kinds of recants, contradictory evidence, alternative suspects not investigated, jury out 10 days, etc. that gets the DP?

#20     Jul 17, 2007