In reading this board, it appears that everyone hates to be wrong. However, is not the purpose of well placed stops to take you out of a trade should your system fail? In my simple mechanical system based upon a 20 day uptrending equity, I am wrong about 80% of the time. However, the stops are very tight to take myself out of the trade resulting in minimal loss. As price goes in my direction, the stops are continuously updated. When I am right, I ride the equity constantly updating stops. The other 20% of the time is where I make my money riding the breakout until I cant. I have found that newer traders can't stand to be wrong and the idea of a drawdown is nightmarish.