Why is it always white folk in non urban neighborhoods.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Everything is fine if only black folks kill each other. :D :D

#11     Dec 18, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

when mafia guys take out each other does anybody care?

I'll take my chances with the occasional 8 sigma white whacko versus the war zone casuality rate of inner cities. It's true they mostly kill each other, but that's only because I ain't there to kill.

If we really want to feel better, hire one combat trained female janitor at each school, mall, and theatre. Pay them a little more to be ready with their own bushmaster (boy that didn't come out right)

#12     Dec 18, 2012
  3. You forgot the Asian dude who shot up Viginia Tech I think it was and the 2 bro's who shot up DC and a few other places sniper style. These crazy shootings are not all white.

I watched a news clip the day of the shootings and a black dude was ranting about how whitey makes a big deal out of these shootings when the inner ghetto blacks are killing each other every day. He was pissed. All he could think of was his brothers. Had no concern for the NewTown shooting.

#13     Dec 19, 2012
  4. Honestly the black community likes to pretend they are a separate enclave all of their own, rejecting "white values" of the civility and protestant work ethic that's made us a first world nation.
    So fvck'em ,let them kill each other off as long as they contain it to their backwardassed community.

#14     Dec 19, 2012
  5. I definitely feel like the politicians feel threatened now, because they realize that a freak could easily do this in their own neighborhood. When a shooting happens in the ghetto they feel more isolated since there are no gangs in their neighborhood. It's sad that it had to happen to an upper-middle class town for them to seriously talk about the epidemic.

#15     Dec 19, 2012
  6. black dude was ranting about how whitey makes a big deal out of these shootings when the inner ghetto blacks are killing each other every day.

------------------------

so he sez, never mind his "criminal possession of a weapon "...on his rap sheet...:cool:

#16     Dec 19, 2012