Why is Increasenow still struggling

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by deaddog, Aug 9, 2008.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

If theMan wins, will schizo teach increase_now_bang_wow how to trade???

If schizo wins, will it alter the fact that it is easier for a monkey to learn calculus than it is for increase_now_bang_bang_wow to learn from his mistakes????

Will increasenow have a new focus list? Will the focus list change? Where will this journey take us??? Will incy still be here in 2014 asking the same questions??? Will he be fired from Burger King because he drank all the milkshakes (vanilla)??!!

Will increasenow_WOW_bang_CAT :cool: make a living trading by zoning in on key areas of support and resistance in the Swiss Franc? OR will the mini-Gold be the contract????

:confused:

#51     Mar 29, 2010
  2. spd

spd

Thats it, me and Incy will have to step up and settle this whole mess.

3 5min Rounds, boxing

it'll be super fun

win or lose I will buy you a milkshake (the good kind with the stainless steel canister)

#52     Mar 29, 2010
  3. TheMan

TheMan

on second thought

i think it would be more painful to have to teach INCY to trade

you up for that?

lol

#53     Mar 29, 2010
  4. Very funny indeed

:D

#54     Mar 29, 2010
  5. schizo

schizo

I lost my internet connection for the last 2 hours so here's my belated reply. Personally, I can care less about Incy & Co. My previous posts weren't about Incy. It was about your moronic behavior more characteristic of 10 year old kids than grownups. Although this is a public forum that gives you free rein to write any crap you wish, your actions are disgraceful.

@TheMan

If you're serious, send me a PM with your contact info. I will set up a custodian account via my lawyer and we can go from there.

#55     Mar 29, 2010
  6. TheMan

TheMan

but this entire thing has to do with INCY

so i think training him should be included as punishment for the loser--- combination of $ and incy

god knows i do not want to spend 3 months with him

#56     Mar 29, 2010
  7. #57     Mar 29, 2010
  8. An ominous occurrence for someone about to engage in a trading contest.

:eek:

#58     Mar 29, 2010
  9. once, a guy on ET offered me help,

he was calling out realtime trades, and lost 2 ES points with 3 trades that day... how I am suppose to learn if he doesnt give his strategy but just calls them :eek:

#59     Mar 29, 2010
  10. You have every opportunity to learn by relating to the period of the "calls". It may provide you the opportunity to recognize what you should NOT do....

Trading is fairly simple...if you are not properly prepared ,be prepared to lose...capiche?

NiN

#60     Mar 29, 2010